Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318 
Page 308 of 356
Go to
Quote: Is there an Oct employee call on the schedule? Typically we see them set on the schedule right after the previous one, did I miss an email??

Thursday 11 Central 9 Pacific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More public shaming. Email tech is hard huh?
Quote: More public shaming. Email tech is hard huh?
This place is such a joke right now. Crew scheduling has absolutely no clue what they are doing. Embarrassment
Dont miss your flight. You'll be on the 'Everybody watch list'
They only call out women... MFA, another calling out sick. Coincidence??
What happens if you give two weeks notice and your last day happens to fall on your vacation? Do Delta flight benefits disappear as soon as you give your notice? I’m just trying not to get stranded in a foreign country.
Quote: Yes, and just a little added fun tidbit. They can, and do, go back through your KCM records to ensure that you were through KCM prior to your report time.
I guess KCM was down the first time you showed up for work (or you decided to undergo screening) and you had to leave sterile for some reason and used KCM the second time.
Quote: I guess KCM was down the first time you showed up for work (or you decided to undergo screening) and you had to leave sterile for some reason and used KCM the second time.
Yep, had to go smoke a cig, meet a family member at the curb, or get food/coffee outside security.
Hmmm Sounds Like Actual News Happening
For those of you at Compass HQ, we encourage you to join us in the Chantilly Conference Room.
Quote: For those of you at Compass HQ, we encourage you to join us in the Chantilly Conference Room.
It says that everytime.
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318 
Page 308 of 356
Go to