Base Seniority

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 31 of 38
Go to
It would be nice to have a class drop from January...possibly getting DSM or GRR is kind of a deal breaker for me.
Quote: It would be nice to have a class drop from January...possibly getting DSM or GRR is kind of a deal breaker for me.

If commuting for a few months to get to a base that you want is a deal breaker, this is probably not the right airline for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: If commuting for a few months to get to a base that you want is a deal breaker, this is probably not the right airline for you.

I mean..I don't really understand how I can commute at Allegiant?
Most junior CA award is now a 8/2016 hire.
These are the unfilled FO vacancies by base for the January Vacancy.

ABE - 9
DSM - 11
FLL - 3
GRR - 10
PIE - 1
PIT - 5
SAV - 2

There is no requirement that all of those are offered, but they can’t offer anything that’s not on this list. Both the 2nd January and the first February class should be filled from this list.

Quote: I thought I saw somewhere it was 5 months out?
It used to be that far out but the last two bids were effective 1.5 months from the award, assuming training isn’t required or its not a new base.
Quote: Most junior CA award is now a 8/2016 hire.
Congratulations!
Quote: Most junior CA award is now a 8/2016 hire.
what base?
also when was the hiring drought so numbers look skewed?
Quote: what base?
also when was the hiring drought so numbers look skewed?
ABE most junior CA award. There was no hiring between Dec 2017 to Aug 2019.
Quote: It used to be that far out but the last two bids were effective 1.5 months from the award, assuming training isn’t required or its not a new base.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had missed the shortened time frame on the recent bids.

21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 31 of 38
Go to