Wheels Up Operators (Gama, DPJ, TMC)

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43  83 
Page 33 of 92
Go to
Quote: Hey all,

When is the merge of all the different WUP pilot group pay and benefits supposed to happen?
Anytime in the future (only cause it can’t be in the past). No one knows. They’re working on it. Full integration will probably take a minimum of 2 years.
Quote: Hey all,

When is the merge of all the different WUP pilot group pay and benefits supposed to happen?
No firmly established time frame. Unofficial estimates run around two-ish years.

Right now we’re just trying to create an integrated Seniority List. Getting the three Operators on a single List is A LOT harder than it sounds. Nothing happens until we get the list done!

Sorry to step on your toes, EMAW! Didn’t see your post until I already posted this one
I am not aware of any seniority list at GAMA. At indoc they made sure that everyone understood that there was no seniority list. Longevity was a consideration in promotion and other issues but not a strict seniority list per-say.
Quote: I am not aware of any seniority list at GAMA. At indoc they made sure that everyone understood that there was no seniority list. Longevity was a consideration in promotion and other issues but not a strict seniority list per-say.
There is a date of hire list and vacation bids are awarded by seniority. Fortunately for us we have not had to furlough but, it would be interested to see what would happen if they did.
Does anyone have Intel on an approximate time frame for those in the phone screening pool with TMC. All I know is it is supposed to happen some time this fall.
Hiring at Gama (WU)
Has Wheels Up/TMC/DPJ launched the newest recruiting/application site yet? The Hiring Managers said to expect it about Sep 1. I haven't seen/found it yet.
Does it appear that the company, that's Wheels Up, TMC, and Fly Exclusive, and GAMA, are going to put all the flying on one certificate? Is that the game plan?
Quote: Does it appear that the company, that's Wheels Up, TMC, and Fly Exclusive, and GAMA, are going to put all the flying on one certificate? Is that the game plan?
Yes. But it’ll take about 18-24 months.
Feeding America Plane
It’s orange!

I was hoping for a pizza theme. The windows coulda been little pepperonis.
Quote: Does it appear that the company, that's Wheels Up, TMC, and Fly Exclusive, and GAMA, are going to put all the flying on one certificate? Is that the game plan?
additionally FYI it’s not fly exclusive, it’s Delta Private Jets. GAMA, TMC, and DPJ.
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43  83 
Page 33 of 92
Go to