Comair updates?

Subscribe
284  334  374  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  394  434  484  884  1384 
Page 384 of 2260
Go to
Quote: We'll have to go there sometime when you are in town.
Yeah, for sure. What was that pizza place we used to go to? The one with the BBQ chicken pizza.
Quote: Yeah, for sure. What was that pizza place we used to go to? The one with the BBQ chicken pizza.
That was LaRosa's Pizzeria, best place around IMO.
Quote: HMMMM Wing House. Well done Mr. Crawford Kerr.
Yeah, last time I was there we had decided that the ones in white shorts and red shirts were underage, based on the fact that we never saw them do anything but host and not serve drinks. Smart on their part. Red over white, you're alright does not apply.
Quote: Yeah, last time I was there we had decided that the ones in white shorts and red shirts were underage, based on the fact that we never saw them do anything but host and not serve drinks. Smart on their part. Red over white, you're alright does not apply.
Yep.. "red over white, jail you might!"
Ok so never having been to Muggbees before I had to go today to give it my humble opinion. Bigger then it looks I will say that. BIGG glass of beer for 3$. Mug was cold and the beer was not flat. Juke box did suck. Bar tender was nothing to look at but then again it was 2pm.

I will have to go back again to give an honest report......
Quote: Ok so never having been to Muggbees before I had to go today to give it my humble opinion. Bigger then it looks I will say that. BIGG glass of beer for 3$. Mug was cold and the beer was not flat. Juke box did suck. Bar tender was nothing to look at but then again it was 2pm.

I will have to go back again to give an honest report......
Not much to look at later on either... It's just darker so that probably is an advantage for her.
Alright, I'm going to throw out another date/time. The one on Monday turned out pretty good.

Next Comair APC Meet & Greet:

Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 08:00 P.M.

BUFFALO WILD WINGS
8840 Bankers Street
Florence, KY 41042

If you need a ride, let me know and I will come pick you up. Everyone who plans to attend, reply to this post with your name. If we can't get enough people we can probably move around the date/time.
could do friday night. thurs suppose to be on 30 hr sit in PVD.
Quote: could do friday night. thurs suppose to be on 30 hr sit in PVD.
30 hours is enough time to get to CVG and back!

But seriously, BWW is good... but I was there last week and this hole indoor smoking is just not working out for me.
I can do Friday night. I get done at FlightSafety around 8pm or so.

If you guys want to do the Hoffbrau on Friday night, I'm game!
284  334  374  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  394  434  484  884  1384 
Page 384 of 2260
Go to