ATI/ABX new hire info?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 40
Go to
Is abx and ati ever going to combine the groups???
Quote: I thouht you workd at spirit potatoe chip???
Nope. (filler)
Quote: Is abx and ati ever going to combine the groups???
Not likely- the ATI guys would probably take it in the shorts if that ever happened.
Quote: Not likely- the ATI guys would probably take it in the shorts if that ever happened.
How so if they're paid less?
Quote: How so if they're paid less?
Roughly the bottom 100 on the ATI seniority list have DOHs at ABX earlier than about 1/2 the ATI guys, so the potential for seniority loss is great. Also, home basing is worth the offset in pay and we don't want to lose it.
Quote: Roughly the bottom 100 on the ATI seniority list have DOHs at ABX earlier than about 1/2 the ATI guys, so the potential for seniority loss is great. Also, home basing is worth the offset in pay and we don't want to lose it.
Is ABX not home/ gateway basing like the other ACMIs?
Quote: Is ABX not home/ gateway basing like the other ACMIs?
No CVG based. Small crew base in MIA that they're trying to shrink.
ATI is home based
Quote: I am interested in ATI as well. Home basing is a huge plus for me as commuting from parts of the Northwest can be a challenge. From what I have read on previous posts on APC and other forums that the Amazon contract is for 20 additional aircraft? Are the DC8's still in use and how many other aircraft is ATI currently operating? Also, could someone from ATI elaborate on the schedules available and if they vary between airframes? Thanks for the information.
Amazon is contracting 20 TOTAL, 15 additional from the 5 currently flying.

DC8s have been gone for several years.
Quote: ATI is home based
Not if they merge with ABX.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 40
Go to