CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
379  429  469  475  476  477  478  479  480  481  482  483  489  529 
Page 479 of 541
Go to
Posted today by the company on the website. It may not be as many as we'd like, but at least it's a start...

Subject: March 2018 Upgrade Class for XMJ
Posted By: Alexsis Alvarez (A. ALVAREZ)
Date: 17:04:11 Monday, January 15, 2018
We will be running an upgrade class of 6 for the March bid.
Please make sure your Domicile/Seat preferences are updated by 1/25/2018 at 1800 EST.

Openings for:
3 EWR
3 IAD
Management is expecting a class of 20 in February. Once they get extended as much as the rest of us that's like hiring 40 pilots! So hopefully that happens and makes up for the amount of resignations that will occur in that month.

People have started to get the call from United for March classes through the CPP. I'm impressed that C5 pilots are planned to go to United in every month so far this year.
Quote: People have started to get the call from United for March classes through the CPP. I'm impressed that C5 pilots are planned to go to United in every month so far this year.
After the spring UA classes, there won't be many, if any, qualified CPP pilots. Not the company's fault; however, they won't be losing guys to UA at the rate we've seen since December.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Anyone else receive their W-2s late? Should be no surprise at C5... this is second year in a row that I've received them late.
Called Pilot Payroll. No answer, no call back.
They can't even obey federal employment laws. Should be all you need to know about working there.
Quote: Anyone else receive their W-2s late? Should be no surprise at C5... this is second year in a row that I've received them late.
They can't even obey federal employment laws. Should be all you need to know about working there.
They got mailed out yesterday I think the email said
Quote: Anyone else receive their W-2s late? Should be no surprise at C5... this is second year in a row that I've received them late.
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/reminde...d-until-feb-15

Time travel doesn't exist. Even the USPS has limitations. Didn't you get hired by another regional? Go have fun being negative on their forum.
If the voicemail you left for the payroll people sounded anything like your posts on here I doubt you will get a call back.
Quote: If the voicemail you left for the payroll people sounded anything like your posts on here I doubt you will get a call back.
I can be surprisingly polite.
This is the only company I’ve ever worked at that has not sent out W-2s in a timely fashion. Just sayin...
I have no reason to be negative about my current employer. They’ve been great to work for.
Quote: I can be surprisingly polite.
This is the only company I’ve ever worked at that has not sent out W-2s in a timely fashion. Just sayin...
I have no reason to be negative about my current employer. They’ve been great to work for.
W-2s are sent out by ADP...
Quote: W-2s are sent out by ADP...
This^^^ Printed my W2 off ADP two 1/2 weeks ago. Just got mailed out one today.
379  429  469  475  476  477  478  479  480  481  482  483  489  529 
Page 479 of 541
Go to