New Envoy Information

Subscribe
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686 
Page 682 of 690
Go to
Quote: Is the flow based on seniority?
I would think it would be a bad choice to sit at Envoy for four years waiting to go to AA when they would call me sooner if I worked somewhere else.
Go somewhere else
Quote: Would it be a bad move to apply/interview/start training/actually fly with Envoy as a stepping stone to get a quick flow to American? I have five internal recs with AA, am military, and have way over the minimums for AA. They just haven't called and I'm less than two months away from my availability date.

I already have a CJO from Omni and have a few other interviews scheduled. I'm looking to live around DFW either way.

Money is really not a factor at the moment, but is Envoy paying military guys the captain pay as FO?
Your military time would only get you 500 hours towards captain upgrade.

But that’s not why you shouldn’t come to Envoy. Stick with Omni or anyone else you have a CJO from.
Check your email for commo from the MEC about a CBA extension and an all-call tomorrow.
So now that we're getting paid the same as narrowbody mainline FO's what are you guys buying? Any suggestions on boat makes/models?
Quote: So now that we're getting paid the same as narrowbody mainline FO's what are you guys buying? Any suggestions on boat makes/models?
I've been eyeballing that rose gold yachtmaster watch...
Quote: I've been eyeballing that rose gold yachtmaster watch...
Tasteful choice, will look wonderful strapped on the wrist of a murderous hobo in Moline after he gets you on the way back from thai food.
Quote: Tasteful choice, will look wonderful strapped on the wrist of a murderous hobo in Moline after he gets you on the way back from thai food.
Never been to Moline, plan to keep it that way.
Quote: Never been to Moline, plan to keep it that way.
Coward's choice. Rent a 2004 rolls royce off Turo and drive the 1.5 blocks and back.
Quote: Coward's choice. Rent a 2004 rolls royce off Turo and drive the 1.5 blocks and back.
No, seriously, never been. Anything fun there?
Quote: Coward's choice. Rent a 2004 rolls royce off Turo and drive the 1.5 blocks and back.
Now you all can afford the premium insurance option.
182  582  632  672  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  686 
Page 682 of 690
Go to