Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
265  665  715  755  761  762  763  764  765  766  767  768  769  775  815  865 
Page 765 of 1123
Go to
I believe it was 35 ish 75/76...3 73n...12 md88 and 11 717's. Im in the 20 th Apr indoc and hoping we get a heads up beforehand like this class did.
Thanks! All NYC? (again...)
Quote: Thanks for the update Muzick, you know if the civilian guys were Flows/SSP or pure off the street?
SSP guys interview interview on dedicated days, not mixed with OTS guys. At least that's how they were doingit last I heard.
Quote: I believe it was 35 ish 75/76...3 73n...12 md88 and 11 717's. Im in the 20 th Apr indoc and hoping we get a heads up beforehand like this class did.
I have a buddy in the 4/6 class. He told me there are 65 in that class. He didn't give me the drop though.
Quote: I have a buddy in the 4/6 class. He told me there are 65 in that class. He didn't give me the drop though.
...which officially puts 1,000+ below me. In under a year.

Good times!!! Welcome to all the new(er) hires, keep 'em coming!!
Quote: Im in the 20 th Apr indoc and hoping we get a heads up beforehand like this class did.
Historically, only the first class of the month - which has flows from Compass in it - get the drop before day 1. The reason for this, is because the Compass guys don't actually show up, so they have to distribute the drop via e-mail beforehand, so the OTS guys can get their training materials and sim training dates.

The second class of the month normally doesn't have flows, and is all OTS hires, so you will almost certainly get the drop on day one - 20 Apr in your case.

Good luck, and welcome to Delta!
Quote: Historically, only the first class of the month - which has flows from Compass in it - get the drop before day 1. The reason for this, is because the Compass guys don't actually show up, so they have to distribute the drop via e-mail beforehand, so the OTS guys can get their training materials and sim training dates.

The second class of the month normally doesn't have flows, and is all OTS hires, so you will almost certainly get the drop on day one - 20 Apr in your case.

Good luck, and welcome to Delta!
Thanks for the welcome!!! I appreciate the info on the drop. Really looking forward to the future with Delta and getting going, it's been quite the wait test. Cheers
Hello all, I recieved an email from Delta requesting more information on my application. My question is after I submitted that information what's the adverse wait time others had to wait until they recieved the call or email for an interview?
Quote: Hello all, I recieved an email from Delta requesting more information on my application. My question is after I submitted that information what's the adverse wait time others had to wait until they recieved the call or email for an interview?
My interview invite was 1 month to the day from when I received the "fix it" email. Other's times will surely vary.
Just curious what they want fixed in these emails. Something seemingly trivial like a high school gpa, or is it more significant things.
Curious because my internal hr email has been in for 6 weeks and I've heard nothing.
265  665  715  755  761  762  763  764  765  766  767  768  769  775  815  865 
Page 765 of 1123
Go to