JetSuite Inc/JSX

Subscribe
28  68  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  88 
Page 78 of 111
Go to
2022 Hiring Info
Anyone know if JSX is actively hiring for 2022 and what their F/O hiring numbers they are looking? I saw they posted online some new and added routes.....What is the hiring process like? What bases are they hiring for?
Quote: Anyone know if JSX is actively hiring for 2022 and what their F/O hiring numbers they are looking? I saw they posted online some new and added routes.....What is the hiring process like? What bases are they hiring for?
This was literally answered when you asked the same question on the last page.

The hiring process is detailed multiple times in the past 80 pages. It hasn’t changed much. Phone call, interview, mixer.
Quote: This was literally answered when you asked the same question on the last page.

The hiring process is detailed multiple times in the past 80 pages. It hasn’t changed much. Phone call, interview, mixer.
None the information about bases, hiring numbers, 2022 hiring projections were answered previously. FYI, Covid is running ramped again, so MANY employers are changing up their hiring processes. So yes it could have changed, since we live in an ever changing society. If you can’t answer the questions, no need to respond. However I only show 78 pages, you said 80, maybe it’s in those 2 missing pages I don’t have access to???
Quote: None the information about bases, hiring numbers, 2022 hiring projections were answered previously. FYI, Covid is running ramped again, so MANY employers are changing up their hiring processes. So yes it could have changed, since we live in an ever changing society. If you can’t answer the questions, no need to respond. However I only show 78 pages, you said 80, maybe it’s in those 2 missing pages I don’t have access to???
Dude how would we know hiring numbers and hiring projections for 2022? Does it show we’re hiring? That’s all there is to know. They will base you where they need you, they’ll tell you that during the interview.

Hiring process? If you’re highly qualified, the mixer is the real interview. If you’re not too highly qualified they grill you a bit more during the technical interview. They’re just looking for the right personality for the culture here.
Quote: None the information about bases, hiring numbers, 2022 hiring projections were answered previously. FYI, Covid is running ramped again, so MANY employers are changing up their hiring processes. So yes it could have changed, since we live in an ever changing society. If you can’t answer the questions, no need to respond. However I only show 78 pages, you said 80, maybe it’s in those 2 missing pages I don’t have access to???
Yeah, based on this and the rest of your post history, please go elsewhere. You sound like a child that got ahold of his older brother’s account.
Quote: Anyone know if JSX is actively hiring for 2022 and what their F/O hiring numbers they are looking? I saw they posted online some new and added routes.....What is the hiring process like? What bases are they hiring for?

A few posts ago/ 5 days ago, I replied to you saying we are hiring now for mainly DAL and a little bit of LAS. Hiring process is the same since the inception of this thread. The other two are right though, you should have read previous posts considering there is a lot of relevant info but projected numbers seem to be the only thing unanswered and all I know is that we are hiring 8-16 per month. Not sure for how long. If you’re hoping for a California base, MAYBE BUR will have some movement but I wouldn’t count on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a phone interview a few weeks ago, waiting to hear back if I passed.....so they are processing applications.....you know it never hurts to pick up the telephone and call their HR team and ask to speak to a pilot recruiter, I am sure they'd glady answer your questions....they all seem to be pretty friendly when I have dealt with them.......I am not sure based on your previous posts you seem cocky and won't make it through the hiring process....just my opinion.....
Quote: I had a phone interview a few weeks ago, waiting to hear back if I passed.....so they are processing applications.....you know it never hurts to pick up the telephone and call their HR team and ask to speak to a pilot recruiter, I am sure they'd glady answer your questions....they all seem to be pretty friendly when I have dealt with them.......I am not sure based on your previous posts you seem cocky and won't make it through the hiring process....just my opinion.....
Yeah I am sure HR wants every Tom, Dick, & Harry calling them 24/7 asking hiring questions. If so, they’d never hire anyone because they’d be too busy on the phone. Maybe they should just put a FAQ Section on their website with updated answers? AMAZING how one could use Technology to their advantage these days!!
Quote: Yeah I am sure HR wants every Tom, Dick, & Harry calling them 24/7 asking hiring questions. If so, they’d never hire anyone because they’d be too busy on the phone. Maybe they should just put a FAQ Section on their website with updated answers? AMAZING how one could use Technology to their advantage these days!!
You would be a dream to fly with.
Quote: You would be a dream to fly with.

I know. I was thinking the same thing. What a guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28  68  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  88 
Page 78 of 111
Go to