Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

JetSuite Inc/JSX

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 06:48 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2021

Originally Posted by NojoyE135 View Post
Do not come to JetSuite inc or X. Management offered a slap in the face “new” pay package alienating most pilots currently on property. Captains flying 75 hours a month. Most first officers fly 20 hours monthly and sit on home standby or worse FBO standby for days at a time with seniority not recognized for anything except bidding. Monthly pilot calls that turn into a battle of upset pilots and upset off management that won’t do what’s right for the pilot group. Talks of possible unionization. I’d stay far away, lots of people here looking to jump ship. Recent pay raise still wasn’t enough to keep some captains.
New “pay raise” today.

It’s funny how management is still offering slap-in-the-face pay raises 4 years later while other airlines are out there setting the bar higher than the rest, one after another.

Looks like Cat B captains actually just got their net pay lowered too, if they’re doing any training.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by HPNjohn View Post
New “pay raise” today.

It’s funny how management is still offering slap-in-the-face pay raises 4 years later while other airlines are out there setting the bar higher than the rest, one after another.

Looks like Cat B captains actually just got their net pay lowered too, if they’re doing any training.
What are the new rates? This website isn’t updated on the profiles page.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:15 PM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by HPNjohn View Post
New “pay raise” today.

This is a huge slap in the face. These new pay raises are inadequate ESPECIALLY given the current market. 3 Year Captain and/or training captains are the only ones to get raises but these still are not great raises. I foresee this not ending well for JSX. Randy has single handedly ruined the company. This was a great place to be 3-4 years ago but this goes to show that they have a very loose perception of how the pilot group sees this company. Randy compared our CA's to FO's at LCC's. We are not an LCC/Legacy/Major. We are a ERJ operator that is Part 135 that operates like a 121. This pilot group needs to grow a pair and let management have it. They have disrespected this pilot group enough. This isn't Mesa, but it is getting awfully similar.

Originally Posted by CFIsoonToBeFO View Post
It'll be updated in a few months. The new rates aren't great anyway. Do not come to JSX. If you want to feel somewhat respected apply elsewhere.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by BurnerPilot View Post
This is a huge slap in the face. These new pay raises are inadequate ESPECIALLY given the current market. 3 Year Captain and/or training captains are the only ones to get raises but these still are not great raises. I foresee this not ending well for JSX. Randy has single handedly ruined the company. This was a great place to be 3-4 years ago but this goes to show that they have a very loose perception of how the pilot group sees this company. Randy compared our CA's to FO's at LCC's. We are not an LCC/Legacy/Major. We are a ERJ operator that is Part 135 that operates like a 121. This pilot group needs to grow a pair and let management have it. They have disrespected this pilot group enough. This isn't Mesa, but it is getting awfully similar.

It'll be updated in a few months. The new rates aren't great anyway. Do not come to JSX. If you want to feel somewhat respected apply elsewhere.

Definitely feels like a kick to the dick for FO’s and junior Captains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2022, 07:08 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

I don’t think we got anything official in writing yet but in the company call it was said 3rd year Captain pay is 575 a day progressing to 650 a day at 5 year and then after a certain percentage higher for next year. We get an additional 69 dollars a day added in perdiem to the daily rate for a full work day if you’re called. We usually work 14 to 16 days a month. That’s the pay.

The First officers get no raises since they believe it’s already competitive. The real reason most likely is they can lower hiring mins anytime since it’s Pt135 and they figure they’ll always have pilots interested. Very curious to see how that’s going to play out when they need a bunch of pilots. As far as the new check airman pay, that’s a real head scratcher. Now it’s a separate pay scale regardless if you’re training or not but If you’re actually working a full month of training, if my math is correct, it’s lower pay than before.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:30 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by BurnerPilot View Post
. Randy compared our CA's to FO's at LCC's.

He did, and he basically said new CA pay rates will be higher than LCC FOs at similar longevity. I mean, maybe if that LCC FO tried not to work and only got minimum guarantee sure. But now many pilots actually do that? They’re probably averaging 80 to 100 in monthly guarantees over there. It’s obvious, the new pay rates are to stop Captains from going to Spirit, Frontier or Allegiant. They know that they won’t be able to stop them from going to the Legacies.
Old 01-15-2022, 12:00 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Default Hiring Anytime Soon?

Are y’all hiring F/O’s anytime soon? If so for which base(s)? How many hours per month do the F/O’s average and how many legs per day do you fly? Is there overtime available?

Thanks

Last edited by rickair7777; 05-25-2022 at 06:56 PM. Reason: User Request
Old 01-15-2022, 12:04 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Default JetSuite Inc/JSX

Are y’all hiring F/O’s anytime soon? If so for which base(s)? How many hours per month do the F/O’s average and how many legs per day do you fly? Is there overtime available?

We are hiring now. Go to the careers page. Hiring mainly for DAL I believe and maybe a few more for LAS. Most of the info I just mentioned in previous posts. You typically fly 2-4 legs/day. Extra days can be picked up depending on the base.

Last edited by jetlaggy; 05-25-2022 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-15-2022, 03:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by dapuckstopper15 View Post
We are hiring now. Go to the careers page. Hiring mainly for DAL I believe and maybe a few more for LAS. Most of the info I just mentioned in previous posts. You typically fly 2-4 legs/day. Extra days can be picked up depending on the base.

Any good / major CASS partners?
Old 01-15-2022, 03:26 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by BobSacamano View Post
Any good / major CASS partners?

Still needs to be better but we have AA, WN, F9, NK as for the big ones. G4 is an open agreement.