Trans States

Subscribe
305  705  755  795  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  815  855  905 
Page 805 of 1091
Go to
Quote: How many clowns that took that CQFO deal wish they were back at (insert other crappy regional here) now?

I'm gonna guess zero. Some PIC time is better than sitting near the bottom of a list somewhere else looking at years before upgrade.
Quote: How many clowns that took that CQFO deal wish they were back at (insert other crappy regional here) now?
Started IOE in the left seat today. Clown
Quote: Are we trying for any trip or duty rigs?

For the moment we don't have any daily min credit, correct? (At least that doesn't appear to be the case from reading the current cba)
Hopefully we will get some kind of min credit per day in exchange for PBS. Otherwise it will be something we are going to pursue in the new contract.
Quote: Hopefully we will get some kind of min credit per day in exchange for PBS. Otherwise it will be something we are going to pursue in the new contract.
I really hope so... I was looking at open time and there's a 4 day out of iad that credits ~7.5 hours. That's just deplorable that there are even pairings like that out there.
Quote: I really hope so... I was looking at open time and there's a 4 day out of iad that credits ~7.5 hours. That's just deplorable that there are even pairings like that out there.
It was probably chopped up by someone else picking up segments.
Quote: I really hope so... I was looking at open time and there's a 4 day out of iad that credits ~7.5 hours. That's just deplorable that there are even pairings like that out there.
That's a great reserve trip. 16 hours for 7.5 hours of work?
Lol never look at opentime at the end of the month if you want high credit pairings. Most pilots after initial like to drop Harrisburg and Philly turns on the last day. If you really want better credit, after initial ends wait till opentime opens then bid. Cause it's all first come first serve at that point.
Wait till you work with the fedonclown, a real hoot.
Do you think a class date in August or September would put me behind the hiring curve a bit? Any word on a Commuter incentive? Is it right that reserve is sitting about a month or so?
Quote: Do you think a class date in August or September would put me behind the hiring curve a bit? Any word on a Commuter incentive? Is it right that reserve is sitting about a month or so?

Yes. Get in as soon as you can. You could have close to 100 guys senior to if you started that late as opposed to starting now.
305  705  755  795  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  809  815  855  905 
Page 805 of 1091
Go to