PSA "Latest & Greatest"

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 193
Go to
Quote: Anyone have the award grid for July? I'd look for it on BSL, but I haven't been confirmed yet.
If you haven't been approved yet it's because the latest published seniority list still shows you in a training status. If that changes on the next list you'll be approved.
Quote: Don't want to step on TallFlyer's toes... I made one as well in case he needs a break.
No worries man.....

Quote: Eh, no break required, but we are showing some differences. Don't have time to go back and double check right now but here ya go:

Cool. It was my first crack at it so I'll double check all my formulas...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Quote: Just double checking my work, stay tuned.....
You were correct. My original formula referenced seniority numbers but the system seniority file is from June not July so messed up some calculations.

Quote: If you haven't been approved yet it's because the latest published seniority list still shows you in a training status. If that changes on the next list you'll be approved.
No worries. I'm just moving into IOE and looking to see how my base choices lined up with my expectations.
Quote: Cool. It was my first crack at it so I'll double check all my formulas...

You quoted my incorrect one. If you go look up to my latest, you'll see we're in agreement.

The short version: don't do these things when you're tired.
For any CLT based people - do any or many of you who live in the coastal parts of SC (Charleston, Myrtle Beach, etc.) drive to to CLT? Better than catching a commute?
Thanks.
Quote: CA

Any bets on wether or not the 1-6th of July will go critical? At least 2 or 3 of the days?
Well, I was close. I said that July 1st-6th would be declared critical. It was actually July 1st-7th. All bases, all seats. 150% for anything that you pick up.

So, if you SAP'd to 65 with that week off, you can pick up a trip and make more money.
Let's say CLT and living in base.

What's the realistic MAX hours one can pickup after SAPing down to 65 without violating 117? Is picking up 35 hours realistic so that you can credit 100 hours?

What can a 1st and 2nd year FO expect to make gross monthly SAPing down to 65 and picking up as much as they can without violating 117?

Thanks!
Quote: Let's say CLT and living in base.

What's the realistic MAX hours one can pickup after SAPing down to 65 without violating 117? Is picking up 35 hours realistic so that you can credit 100 hours?

What can a 1st and 2nd year FO expect to make gross monthly SAPing down to 65 and picking up as much as they can without violating 117?

Thanks!
By the looks of that open time pot, you could have as much flying as you wanted up to the legal max. You can also pick up trips out of base if you wanted to further "enhance" your schedule experience.

In other news, it seems that the boys in Day-town are sweating coverage over the 4th of July.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182 
Page 82 of 193
Go to