Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  247  287  337 
Page 237 of 697
Go to
Quote: Yup, I heard there was a MEC meeting recently.
No update.
Negotiation update in our emails.
Quote: Negotiation update in our emails.

Sounds fairly positive.
Quote: Sounds fairly positive.
It sounds like our update has been updated to an update that will be updated.

I’m just being silly!!!! But I could not resist.
I’ll be interested to see what they mean with “interface predictability.” It should be interface removal. No other airline can do what Piedmont does to us every single month. Without the complete disappearance of interface, it’s a NO vote for me.
Quote: I’ll be interested to see what they mean with “interface predictability.” It should be interface removal. No other airline can do what Piedmont does to us every single month. Without the complete disappearance of interface, it’s a NO vote for me.
It’s going to be carry in days. I believe most airlines have that
Quote: It’s going to be carry in days. I believe most airlines have that
Yes, you will know whether or not the line is subject to interface. If you need certain days at the beginning of a month, dont pick one of those lines. Some reshuffling of schedules is a necessary evil if we continue to bid by pre-determined lines. Hence the whole PBS conversation...etc...which introduces new things out of our control.
Quote: It sounds like our update has been updated to an update that will be updated.

This is the truest statement on here. I’m so over the secret squirrel bs, go ahead and spit out something already.
Quote: It sounds like our update has been updated to an update that will be updated.

Sounds like they need some time to figure out how to put lip stick on a pig.
Endeavor or better.
137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  247  287  337 
Page 237 of 697
Go to