Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
297  347  387  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  407  447  497 
Page 397 of 697
Go to
Quote: Or Canada... you're doing this in Montreal already, right?
If you read the charts, NADP 1 and 2 comply with the noise restrictions in all the airports we serve in Canada.

NADP 2 is our normal profile.
Quote: If you read the charts, NADP 1 and 2 comply with the noise restrictions in all the airports we serve in Canada.

NADP 2 is our normal profile.
You are a wise man
Wait. What is this talk of aviation stuff going on here? Thought we were only allowed to talk about our QOL or pay? 😂
Quote: Wait. What is this talk of aviation stuff going on here? Thought we were only allowed to talk about our QOL or pay? 😂
This is clearly a company hoax to get us to forget about pay and QOL issues.
Quote: This is clearly a company hoax to get us to forget about pay and QOL issues.
What QOL issues???
Make some noise, let them know you've been there
Quote: I was talking more specifically about using a different climb procedure. It's not big deal at all, but compounded with new and complicated airspace for a new FO and it will be interesting to say the least
What climb profile are you guys doing? I have been on the 145 for 12 years and fly in/out of DCA quite a bit. We do nothing special, just remember to turn left when departing RWY1 to avoid the prohibited areas. Just curious to what other operators are doing
Quote: What climb profile are you guys doing? I have been on the 145 for 12 years and fly in/out of DCA quite a bit. We do nothing special, just remember to turn left when departing RWY1 to avoid the prohibited areas. Just curious to what other operators are doing
V2, v2 + 10 to 3000 feet than accelerate flaps up... I have no idea what they are thinking...
many years ago eagle was told they don't have to because the new jets are quieter, and we have never since.
Quote: many years ago eagle was told they don't have to because the new jets are quieter, and we have never since.
Piedmont is saying to do it so that our groundspeed is lower, and therefore there’s a lower chance of the FMS blowing through course and into the prohibited area? Definitely not a noise issue
297  347  387  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  407  447  497 
Page 397 of 697
Go to