Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
301  351  391  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  411  451  501 
Page 401 of 697
Go to
Quote: Interesting. Did those new airplane payments start showing up at Indigo? I honestly don’t see how they are going to survive. Might be doing a RAH BK to reorganize sooner than later.
They have one of the biggest profit margins in the world currently...

The slow down in hiring is due to more people picking up open time with the new contract then expected. Has nothing to do with the airline not doing well.
Quote: They have one of the biggest profit margins in the world currently...

The slow down in hiring is due to more people picking up open time with the new contract then expected. Has nothing to do with the airline not doing well.
Damn, they even hooked y’all up with some kool-aid for the road!!!
Hearing rumors 10+ NH’s showed up for class today. This seems high considering the word is out that 2 out of 17 that were supposed to interview the other day showed up. What are the recruiters selling to get people here? I am not trying to be negative but after this union email that came out today I dont see any pay raise coming anytime soon.
Quote: Hearing rumors 10+ NH’s showed up for class today. This seems high considering the word is out that 2 out of 17 that were supposed to interview the other day showed up. What are the recruiters selling to get people here? I am not trying to be negative but after this union email that came out today I dont see any pay raise coming anytime soon.
My opinion is it’s people from the Philly area. Knowing they have zero reserve time. Not knowing enough about airlines to know how bad the schedules are. Maybe some even want to get a 6 month paid vacation.
Company email said only 2 FO’s and 6 CA’s have resigned this year... what happened to the rest of them?!
Quote: Company email said only 2 FO’s and 6 CA’s have resigned this year... what happened to the rest of them?!
Probably just ridiculous APC rumors.
Quote: Hearing rumors 10+ NH’s showed up for class today. This seems high considering the word is out that 2 out of 17 that were supposed to interview the other day showed up. What are the recruiters selling to get people here? I am not trying to be negative but after this union email that came out today I dont see any pay raise coming anytime soon.
What did the email say?
Quote: What did the email say?
Basically that they have a negotiating plan but don’t expect anything anytime soon.
Quote: Company email said only 2 FO’s and 6 CA’s have resigned this year... what happened to the rest of them?!
Believe about 1/10 of what you read on APC.
Quote: Basically that they have a negotiating plan but don’t expect anything anytime soon.

Wrong email.
301  351  391  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  411  451  501 
Page 401 of 697
Go to