Allegiant application

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 55
Go to
Quote: Didn't we just start a class of 17, with planned classes the next the months?
I wonder what the class drop will be?
Quote: I wonder what the class drop will be?
Hopefully nobody drops out of the class.
Quote: I wonder what the class drop will be?
I didn’t know the dropping of a particular class, in this case the current one by new hires was of any significant proportions. Thought that was a pre CBA problem? I mean, I haven’t heard of many no shows.
Quote: Hopefully nobody drops out of the class.
That would be wash out.
Quote: I didn’t know the dropping of a particular class, in this case the current one by new hires was of any significant proportions. Thought that was a pre CBA problem? I mean, I haven’t heard of many no shows.
That would be 'no show'
"New hire awards". This ain't Delta.
Quote: FAKE NEWS! Call EN or listen to the chief pilot hotline. No slow down. Announcing unverified, unsubstantiated, and easily debunked claims or rumors that could scare away potential candidates away isn’t cool.
Oh get over yourself. Everything isn't a conspiracy, and I have no such agenda. I was just passing along what I was told. If I turn out wrong, I'll apologize and retract my statement.

Mods, please add it to the TOS that all rumors posted must be verified, substantiated, and bunk. Thanks.
Quote: Oh get over yourself. Everything isn't a conspiracy, and I have no such agenda. I was just passing along what I was told. If I turn out wrong, I'll apologize and retract my statement.

Mods, please add it to the TOS that all rumors posted must be verified, substantiated, and bunk. Thanks.
It’s not a rumor when you say someone on the interview team said..... it becomes a lie at that point.
I applied last month.
4800+Tt
1000 tpic
3800 tsic

Got the TBNT email yesterday. Good luck to all who apply!
Nov & Dec
Greetings everyone,

I interviewed recently & was told there's a class next month & Dec. No class in Jan & 1 class in Feb. Cheers. They are still calling candidates to interview.
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31 
Page 21 of 55
Go to