AA Class Drops

Subscribe
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124  164  214 
Page 114 of 281
Go to
Quote: But she has had all those "enhancements" over the years, like Pamela Anderson.
Still better than being Canadian
It’s all real.
Classes every two weeks for the rest of 2018. 400+ between now and December. By the end of the year class size is projected at 50 per class. On track to hire 930 this year.
Quote: Could be worse! She could be Canadian!
Oh no you didn’t!

(Although I totally agree with your implication
Quote: Oh no you didn’t!

(Although I totally agree with your implication
Oh yes I did!
Quote: Still better than being Canadian
A long time ago, I had a fling with a Canadian gal. She was the middle one, of three sisters. The most athletic of the family.

Lots of fun, but staying with her would have doomed me to life in the trailer park. So It's for the best, I ended up with the old gal from Seattle.
Quote: A long time ago, I had a fling with a Canadian gal. She was the middle one, of three sisters. The most athletic of the family.

Lots of fun, but staying with her would have doomed me to life in the trailer park. So It's for the best, I ended up with the old gal from Seattle.
Canadians are fun. Even a Brazilian beauty will give you a good time. But nothing like settling down with classy lady from Seattle. My dad loved Seattle ladies. Especially when he got travel with his Queen to different continents. True love story.
Quote: Classes every two weeks for the rest of 2018. 400+ between now and December. By the end of the year class size is projected at 50 per class. On track to hire 930 this year.
Any idea what the wait from interview to class up is right now?

Thanks.
Quote: Any idea what the wait from interview to class up is right now?

Thanks.
Can’t help you there, sorry. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
Quote: Any idea what the wait from interview to class up is right now?

Thanks.
Roughly two months.
14  64  104  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  124  164  214 
Page 114 of 281
Go to