C Series Info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 396
Go to
Puddy has me thinking about bidding it. Money for nothing and chicks for free.
Quote: Puddy has me thinking about bidding it. Money for nothing and chicks for free.

Thats the way you do it!

Scoop
A couple of notes:

The main reason I fly DAL, is to avoid the CRJs and ERJ-130/145 aircraft.

I recently wanted to fly SFO-JFK, business class, on DAL. DAL had no seats available.
I flew AA on a new A-321, and got a lie-flat bed! I was surprised...WAY better than DAL's first/business domestic products.

I am VERY excited about the C series at DAL, and will be flying them whenever possible. It will be even better than some widebody aircraft. I recently flew Hawaiian HNL-SEA, in coach in an A-330. Pitiful...
The "C" would be WAY, WAY better than the A-330, for a coach pax...
Quote: Thats the way you do it!

Scoop
Let me tell you, these guys aren't dumb
Quote: Would make sense with large corporate customers in the area. How about LGA-London City (LCY) flights? Or what about HPN-LCY? Talk about a business-friendly flights... They are doable in the CS100 - check out this video at LCY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkOSe7gZLPI

Other potential doable city pairs from business-friendly LGA:

LGA-SNA
LGA-SEA
LGA-SAN
LGA-ONT
LGA-BUR
LGA-OAK
LGA-PDX
LGA-PHX

You never know... With the versatility of the CS100, the route planners are no doubt excited about the possibilities.

The long thin route takes the airframe off the schedule for 4-5 hours or half the day, for 110 pax. Hard to get enough per ticket to justify.
Quote: Thats the way you do it!

Scoop
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb.
And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
You bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee

Hey Scoop, are we merging with Hawaiian? It's in the song.
Quote: All awesome locations (well, maybe not OAK so much) but isn't LaGuardia still subject to the 1,500 mile perimeter rule? I know there has been talk to lift it in conjunction with the terminal remodeling but I still think it is in effect.

And I think Forgot To Bid has been privy to the actual DL CSeries route structure. 😁
Yes. LGA still has the perimeter rule, with an exception on Saturday and for Denver since they had flights before the rule went into effect.
Quote: A couple of notes:

The main reason I fly DAL, is to avoid the CRJs and ERJ-130/145 aircraft.

I recently wanted to fly SFO-JFK, business class, on DAL. DAL had no seats available.
I flew AA on a new A-321, and got a lie-flat bed! I was surprised...WAY better than DAL's first/business domestic products.

I am VERY excited about the C series at DAL, and will be flying them whenever possible. It will be even better than some widebody aircraft. I recently flew Hawaiian HNL-SEA, in coach in an A-330. Pitiful...
The "C" would be WAY, WAY better than the A-330, for a coach pax...
The DAL model seems to be...put in as many seats as possible while still maintaining a First/Business class. I doubt we will see anything like what AA provides in a domestic single aisle aircraft. AA has a nice product for transcons but I wonder if it is paying out for them.
Quote: The DAL model seems to be...put in as many seats as possible while still maintaining a First/Business class. I doubt we will see anything like what AA provides in a domestic single aisle aircraft. AA has a nice product for transcons but I wonder if it is paying out for them.
Part of the reason AA has so few seats in their transcons A321's is they can't go transcons in the winter with more seats. Jet Blue made the same choice. Delta is shifting to more and more lieflat seating in the transcon markets.
Quote: Part of the reason AA has so few seats in their transcons A321's is they can't go transcons in the winter with more seats. Jet Blue made the same choice. Delta is shifting to more and more lieflat seating in the transcon markets.
I just wonder how the economics are for a 321 with 130 or so seats. Maybe the economics are there with business travelers. Do we have lie flats in our single aisle fleet?
At least we now have economy comfort in the 50 seaters...so we've got that going for us
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 396
Go to