Green Slip Question

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to
Quote: I can't. There's been at least three of these....MORTAL sin, committing the MORTAL sin. I know, I know...go ahead.
But its a permanent sin that echoes throughout eternity, ergo its immortal.
Quote: Schedulers have said "it's not a proffer and its on your line," followed by "it's your assignment, if you don't want it talk to your chief pilot." Good CP - says OK and removes it, bad CP - not so much, OK CP - scolds but then removes it.

DATP

(Don't Answer The Phone)
So what does bad CP actually do? For the sake of argument, say its a blanket OOBGS and you'd love to do it, are honest with where you are but the last flight has left and its a showtime you can't get to?

Oh, right, you need to update your preferences in real time to accommodate the daily flight schedule. Or something. Right.

This just isn't a thing.
Quote: But its a permanent sin that echoes throughout eternity, ergo its immortal.
Well, that would make it enduring but still subject to mortale morti.
Quote: Well, that would make it enduring but still subject to mortale morti.
Quote:
Well played sir, well played....
Quote: So what does bad CP actually do? For the sake of argument, say its a blanket OOBGS and you'd love to do it, are honest with where you are but the last flight has left and its a showtime you can't get to?

Oh, right, you need to update your preferences in real time to accommodate the daily flight schedule. Or something. Right.

This just isn't a thing.
Statement in your file that you are "no show," same as if you can't make any trip. There are punitive steps they can take. Maybe not the first or even the second but recording the event for future reference has its own deterrent effect. If there's ever a reason to review you in the future, good vs. bad file material is weighed.

DATP

Quote: Statement in your file that you are "no show," same as if you can't make any trip. There are punitive steps they can take. Maybe not the first or even the second but recording the event for future reference has its own deterrent effect. If there's ever a reason to review you in the future, good vs. bad file material is weighed.
Then good thing this isn't a thing.

If it was, you'd see a massive reduction in OOBGS requests and what remained would have much higher parameters and JA-ing would go through the roof, aka the robodialer event horizon of no return.
A entire APC thread about nothing! Put in a GS for what you want and if they call and you can't get there tell them that and they will move on. End of story.
If we get enough pilots sea lawyering this it will end up like so many other issues where the company starts pushing back to the detriment of the entire pilot group from the actions of a handful of pilots.
Quote: A entire APC thread about nothing! Put in a GS for what you want and if they call and you can't get there tell them that and they will move on. End of story.
If we get enough pilots sea lawyering this it will end up like so many other issues where the company starts pushing back to the detriment of the entire pilot group from the actions of a handful of pilots.
Exactly. .....
Ok. I'm out voted, the new reality is that this never happened. (kinda like the moon landing) My anecdote has no place in your reality narrative, therefore FAKE NEWS. Good luck with your denial. BTW Climate change is real too.

DATP
2  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 12 of 12
Go to