Omni interview

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 54
Go to
Anyone else interviewing on the 31st? Looking forward to meeting ya'll!
Interested in Omni and waiting for the window to open up to apply. Curious, how long of timeframe between applying and getting the invite for the interview did you have. Thanks.
Quote: Interested in Omni and waiting for the window to open up to apply. Curious, how long of timeframe between applying and getting the invite for the interview did you have. Thanks.
When I did it back in October it was quick. A matter of a few days. Your mileage may vary. I had a few LORs.
Thanks for the reply. I don’t have anyone internal that I know of, but I have over 8000 total with 121 time so I figure I’ll apply and see what happens. I’ve read through the threads and someone said the app window might open up in February. Anyone currently at Omni heard anything different and possibly know what the hiring projections are for 2019?
Quote: Thanks for the reply. I don’t have anyone internal that I know of, but I have over 8000 total with 121 time so I figure I’ll apply and see what happens. I’ve read through the threads and someone said the app window might open up in February. Anyone currently at Omni heard anything different and possibly know what the hiring projections are for 2019?
An email went out in early January saying earliest window would be mid-February.

They also said they would be attending NGPA, OBAP, FAPA and WIA. So that would be a decent way to get some face time.

Latest rumor I heard was for 100+ new hires in 2019. There were two classes in January. Seems most classes are in the 6-14 range.
Ok great, thanks for the info!
Good interview experience, nice people and interesting ops. Everything you need to do to prepare for the interview has already been posted here.
Quote: Good interview experience, nice people and interesting ops. Everything you need to do to prepare for the interview has already been posted here.
Glad it was helpful. You joining us....?
Quote: Glad it was helpful. You joining us....?
Yes sir! Looking forward to starting class.
Quote: Yes sir! Looking forward to starting class.
Great, welcome aboard!
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 54
Go to