Omni interview

Subscribe
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47 
Page 37 of 54
Go to
I'm also in the FO pool, waiting for more interview slots to open up. Anyone have any idea when that may happen?
I heard a rumour that they were halting hiring for a month due to OE backup. That's probably worth about what you paid for it.
Quote: I'm also in the FO pool, waiting for more interview slots to open up. Anyone have any idea when that may happen?
Hang in there; it’s a great place to be working at.
A interview spot in Oct opened up about a week ago. I snagged it, I think it was the only one. Keep checking that candely site.
Quote: A interview spot in Oct opened up about a week ago. I snagged it, I think it was the only one. Keep checking that candely site.
Your persistence paid off! Congrats. I'm sure you've read the gouges on the interview, but don't stress too much. My sense was that it was very much a "are you reasonably competent and do you really want to be here" kind of interview. Seems like you've checked the box on the later, and we'll assume the former.

PS. I'll echo Cujo. So far, this place has been great. And, at least for now, it looks like ATSG is going to leave it alone to stack the cheddar. Check plus.
Quote: A interview spot in Oct opened up about a week ago. I snagged it, I think it was the only one. Keep checking that candely site.
Congratulations
You’re going to like it here.
Study hard and do well in training. It’s a small company and everybody knows everybody.
Thanks so much! I will have to PM you guys eventually. So many questions!
Quote: Thanks so much! I will have to PM you guys eventually. So many questions!
Please do; the only dumb question is the one not asked...

(Not really but it sounded good)

No, seriously, you’ll find everybody happy to help. They have two cockpit procedures trainers at the hotel. Make good use of them, and your classmates. Crew cars available at the hotel, and super Walmart and other stores within a short walk. They’re loaning laptops to you in class now so you won’t need to buy a windows unit if you don’t have one.
Lots of guys use iPads and Samsung tablets for their personal copy of company manuals. The EFB’s stay with the planes.
Get yourself a clipboard for use in the cockpit. The sanders aluminum one fits into the slots on the glare shield just right. Others are a tad too wide.
International power adapters too.
Start hand flying, Omni actually makes sure you can fly
How did you find an open spot? I messaged Omni and they said they will send an email when more dates drop and that I could check Calendly as well. Where do I find Calendly?

TIA
27  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  47 
Page 37 of 54
Go to