06 nov ae

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to
Quote: AEs in their current form allow for equipment moves, which require training and complicate the process. Swaps carry the negative connotations of moving bases out of seniority order. I think the main objectives is for pilots to move out of a base when there is another pilot wishing to move into their base. I think we need a new acronym for these Base Only Outflows By Seniority. By using new language, we will avoid pre-conceived notions of terms like AE, swaps, tdy, etc. All those in favor of the new acronym...
I have to say--I was initially ambivalent about the idea, but now the concept sounds strangely alluring! Put me on record as in favor of B00BS!
Quote: I have to say--I was initially ambivalent about the idea, but now the concept sounds strangely alluring! Put me on record as in favor of B00BS!

You think that was planned or did Gunfighter just fortuitously stumble across that acronym? Either way he would be a perfect fit for a Navy post command staff job.

Scoop
I for one am completely in support of BOOBS.
Quote: I for one am completely in support of BOOBS.
What if before the AE closes we have an LOA that allows...

SIDE BOOBS

Supplementary Inflows Due to Excessive Base Only Outflows By Seniority

(Too hungover to think of an acronym for underboob)
Quote: What if before the AE closes we have an LOA that allows...

SIDE BOOBS

Supplementary Inflows Due to Excessive Base Only Outflows By Seniority

(Too hungover to think of an acronym for underboob)
That was awesome.
Quote: I for one am completely in support of BOOBS.
Once a year we'd have the Mother Of All BOOBS too.
Quote: Once a year we'd have the Mother Of All BOOBS too.
I wonder what that would look like.....
Quote: I wonder what that would look like.....
Heavy amounts of movement, shifting and bouncing around
Quote: (Too hungover to think of an acronym for underboob)
In some cases a base transfer is allowed when a flow up pilot from from Compass, Endeavor, etc. has selected a seat in your category ahead of their class date. In that situation a pilot can bid to an unfilled vacancy from a previous AE as long as a flow up pilot has already selected the category being vacated in the transfer.

Upflows Necessary from Delta Regionals (UNDeR) for Base Only Outflow By Seniority (BOOBS)

Based on historical data, this is expected to be the most popular option after the college football season.
Quote: In some cases a base transfer is allowed when a flow up pilot from from Compass, Endeavor, etc. has selected a seat in your category ahead of their class date. In that situation a pilot can bid to an unfilled vacancy from a previous AE as long as a flow up pilot has already selected the category being vacated in the transfer.

Upflows Necessary from Delta Regionals (UNDeR) for Base Only Outflow By Seniority (BOOBS)

Based on historical data, this is expected to be the most popular option after the college football season.
Now if only someone could give me a visual of what you're talking about, I might be all for this UNDeRBOOBS concept of which you speak!
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to