Airlines plucking from the corporate ranks

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to
Quote: I just got offered 300K to stay at my corporate gig. I'm still seriously thinking about taking my class date at SWA. Therapy cut will surely suck but I will never worry about my job again.

Who do you work for? Never heard of a salary that high on the 91 side
Hell-yes. My job as a G-650 captain is easily 10X more difficult that when I was at the airline. I doubt it will ever happen though.
There’s getting to be a lot of 250k-300k Global/G650 pilots, especially in the NYC/LA/SFO areas.

GF
Quote: There’s getting to be a lot of 250k-300k Global/G650 pilots, especially in the NYC/LA/SFO areas.

GF
Not only that, flight departments are also working on increasing staff so the guys can do rotations.
Would love to hear who is doing this because the global guys I know are all making 180-200 in the NY area, no rotation, 3% 401k and no hard days off. Without specific examples it is impossible to leverage this data point...
Quote: Would love to hear who is doing this because the global guys I know are all making 180-200 in the NY area, no rotation, 3% 401k and no hard days off. Without specific examples it is impossible to leverage this data point...
In the last 3 weeks, I've been contacted by 2 separate recruiters offering a salary north of 240K. Still haven't heard about the smaller details (retirement/bonus/LTI/STI's) but I'm listening. And FWIW, neither of them are in the NE or SOCAL.
Without question, they are out there.
Quote: Would love to hear who is doing this because the global guys I know are all making 180-200 in the NY area, no rotation, 3% 401k and no hard days off. Without specific examples it is impossible to leverage this data point...
That's about to change.
Quote: There’s getting to be a lot of 250k-300k Global/G650 pilots, especially in the NYC/LA/SFO areas.

GF

Even a fair number of 550 guys in the mid-200s now.
Quote: In the last 3 weeks, I've been contacted by 2 separate recruiters offering a salary north of 240K. Still haven't heard about the smaller details (retirement/bonus/LTI/STI's) but I'm listening. And FWIW, neither of them are in the NE or SOCAL.
Without question, they are out there.
PM sent.......
You notice how all these small jet jobs posted are even on a rotation.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to