18-01

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to
Self evident. Would you like me to post his speech for you. He was, after all, a Republican.
I too would like an explanation on the MLK reference. Your state lost Lincoln’s birthday (although 4 states still observe it as a holiday) and it was “lost” due to MLK and Columbus Day...
You’re upset at Columbus and MLK? Or MLK day because his dream has been “lost”...?
buuuuuuuut if this is gonna be some Left Vs Right debate i change my mind and just say no explanation needed ..😎
Quote: I too would like an explanation on the MLK reference. Your state lost Lincoln’s birthday (although 4 states still observe it as a holiday) and it was “lost” due to MLK and Columbus Day...
You’re upset at Columbus and MLK? Or MLK day because his dream has been “lost”...?
You talking to me? You seem to be combining posts.
Quote: buuuuuuuut if this is gonna be some Left Vs Right debate i change my mind and just say no explanation needed ..😎
Wasn't that the point of Busboy's post?
Ahhh your right.... lemme get back to my Doorlys.... cheers
Lmbo you gentlemen are hilarious
Quote: So do you have an issue with MLK Bday being a holiday or the fact that Lincoln and Washington Bday are been overlooked?
The later. By having separate holidays for Washington and Lincoln we had occasion to remember each of these men specifically. In school, we studied about each and their respective contribution to our great nation. Now, with "President's Day" we hear little to nothing about either of them. Worse yet, any mediocre president is often substituted for the remembrance of the virtues demonstrated by these two great men.
Quote: The later. By having separate holidays for Washington and Lincoln we had occasion to remember each of these men specifically. In school, we studied about each and their respective contribution to our great nation. Now, with "President's Day" we hear little to nothing about either of them. Worse yet, any mediocre president is often substituted for the remembrance of the virtues demonstrated by these two great men.
You sure have a valid point, however I think they look at Presidents’ Day as a day to remember all Presidents, because if each President was given their own day, eventually we would run out of days.
Quote: Self evident. Would you like me to post his speech for you. He was, after all, a Republican.
You are incorrect. MLK jr was not a Republican. He didn’t claim a “party” and didn’t hesitate to criticize either.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to