IFL Group info

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 16
Go to
Quote: This didn't age well..
IFL life is exotic for a couple weeks, eventually it’s time to get real. The goal for any novice pilot should be to get 1,000 turbine PIC, so you can get a real job and live a real life. The regionals are still a better bet compared to any Jimmy-Rig cargo company.
Carole Baskins
Quote: IFL life is (joe) exotic for a couple weeks, eventually it’s time to get real. The goal for any novice pilot should be to get 1,000 turbine PIC, so you can get a real job and live a real life. The regionals are still a better bet compared to any Jimmy-Rig cargo company.
Very true.

Folks need to get that 1000 t-PIC triple asap bro. Southwest, Delta, American & United are hiring like a graped ape right now and the sooner they pad the resume with some smoker time, the earlier they can get that seniority number.

Some great regionals to build that time are Compass, Trans States, and Expressjet. Just follow the magenta line right to their HR department!

Well, I gotta go. My fake wife with fake zits needs more monopoly money and the plane won't file/fuel/fly/fix/load/release/clear itself!
Quote: Very true.

Folks need to get that 1000 t-PIC triple asap bro. Southwest, Delta, American & United are hiring like a graped ape right now and the sooner they pad the resume with some smoker time, the earlier they can get that seniority number.

Some great regionals to build that time are Compass, Trans States, and Expressjet. Just follow the magenta line right to their HR department!

Best reply of 2020!
Um... isn’t Expressjet out of business? That didn’t age well lol

Quote: Very true.

Well, I gotta go. My fake wife with fake zits needs more monopoly money and the plane won't file/fuel/fly/fix/load/release/clear itself!
Quote: Um... isn’t Expressjet out of business? That didn’t age well lol
Who wants to tell him?
For the love of God
Please make sure you know what you are in for at IFL. Ask lots of questions at the interview about what the job actually entails. Again, no toilets, it's a bucket with a garbage bag AND you get to empty it out yourself.. No food, BYOF. You get water bottles to pee in after you drink the water. They fly to some not so nice places with some heavy Covid restrictions. If you've never sat or flown in a 1950s/60s era airplane you might want to jumpseat first. The Convair will rattle your fillings out. Training is NOT your normal airline training and you must be prepared to teach yourself. Not trying to dissuade anyone it's just that some come thinking it's gonna be neat to fly an old airliner until your shooting full approaches in thunderstorms down in those fun places. Go check them out at KPTK and climb into those airplanes before you make a decision.
Quote: Please make sure you know what you are in for at IFL. Ask lots of questions at the interview about what the job actually entails. Again, no toilets, it's a bucket with a garbage bag AND you get to empty it out yourself.. No food, BYOF. You get water bottles to pee in after you drink the water. They fly to some not so nice places with some heavy Covid restrictions. If you've never sat or flown in a 1950s/60s era airplane you might want to jumpseat first. The Convair will rattle your fillings out. Training is NOT your normal airline training and you must be prepared to teach yourself. Not trying to dissuade anyone it's just that some come thinking it's gonna be neat to fly an old airliner until your shooting full approaches in thunderstorms down in those fun places. Go check them out at KPTK and climb into those airplanes before you make a decision.
One could mistake this post for flying at Ameriflight. Do they have a flow to IFL yet?
Crj200F
Anybody have a CRJ-200F freighter checklist I can look at?
Thanks
Quote: Anybody have a CRJ-200F freighter checklist I can look at?
Thanks
They have 200F now? That's hilarious.
Quote: Best reply of 2020!
Not even close.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 16
Go to