16apr AE SURPLUSES

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 19
Go to
Quote: You forgot the 7ER fleet. I spoke to the boss of the fleet recently. We have heavy checked (essentially) most every 757 on property and current plans are to have 100 757-200 by the year 2027. We currently have 113 -200's. All -300s are here for the long haul. There will be 767ER retirements coming, but slowly. Long live the best commercial jet ever built!!!!!
The fact that I forgot one of our fleets kind of proves we have too many fleets right
Quote: Wow.. so the 757-300s are as loud as a bad 200 without the recircs cycled?
Yeah, I would say pretty close. the -300 is worse at low altitude and high power settings. At cruise, its not bad. Better than before.
Quote: Do the new 73maxis have a hot mic?
The newest 737s came with a hot mic, the older ones are slowly being retrofitted to a hot mic. As it is right now you can have a airplane where only one audio panel has a hot mic but the others don't. It's just a different audio panel.
Quote: I think that's the standard automatic FCR response. Unless you're an FO... Then it's deleted when you hit send.
Except when SF writes one. His are all handled by competent professionals who provide immediate remediation and improve the process for everybody else.
Quote: Except when SF writes one. His are all handled by competent professionals who provide immediate remediation and improve the process for everybody else.
SF doesn’t write FCRs!!! He SOLVES FCRs!!!
Quote: SF doesn’t write FCRs!!! He SOLVES FCRs!!!
I recall putting in an FCR about our FCR system. It went about as far as the other FCRs I’ve submitted. I don’t waste my time with them anymore.
Quote: I recall putting in an FCR about our FCR system. It went about as far as the other FCRs I’ve submitted. I don’t waste my time with them anymore.
I love when people say fill out an fcr, they do read it.

And I think of all the ones I wrote and requested a response. And never heard back.
Quote: I love when people say fill out an fcr, they do read it.

And I think of all the ones I wrote and requested a response. And never heard back.
I write them on a regular basis. And get a response on every one of them.
Quote: I write them on a regular basis. And get a response on every one of them.
I’ve written a bunch and I always get a pretty good reply. I may not like the reply, but effort always seems to be made in the reply.
I get replies. Usually of the “that’s the way it is...suck it up buttercup” varity.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 19
Go to