Delta va FedEx career earnings

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Both great airlines - I'm at Fedex but have plenty of friends at Delta. I'd say Fedex is the steadier airline - you can count on a pension and steady 3% pay increases per year to the tables - Delta is more of an up and down. Great contract for pay right now but they will never have the work rules of Fedex. Domestic flying way better at Delta in my opinion - especially if you live in base. International flying better at Fedex - we have some trips that are truly vacations. I don't really know anyone that counts on pass privileges as part of their benefit at Delta - maybe their parents that have unlimited time but I know of no families at any passenger airline that counts on those.

Upgrades will always be better at Fedex when you consider pay - what percentage of Delta pilots get the top pay? 10%? Fedex probably has about 35% and it is more or less a guarantee of hitting that mark in a standard 25 year career (8-15 years has been the norm to WBCA depending on the decade).

Two great airlines - I'd pick the system form you most like and then domiciles.
Quote: Both great airlines - I'm at Fedex but have plenty of friends at Delta. I'd say Fedex is the steadier airline - you can count on a pension and steady 3% pay increases per year to the tables - Delta is more of an up and down. Great contract for pay right now but they will never have the work rules of Fedex. Domestic flying way better at Delta in my opinion - especially if you live in base. International flying better at Fedex - we have some trips that are truly vacations. I don't really know anyone that counts on pass privileges as part of their benefit at Delta - maybe their parents that have unlimited time but I know of no families at any passenger airline that counts on those.

Upgrades will always be better at Fedex when you consider pay - what percentage of Delta pilots get the top pay? 10%? Fedex probably has about 35% and it is more or less a guarantee of hitting that mark in a standard 25 year career (8-15 years has been the norm to WBCA depending on the decade).

If are not a night owl... no go...

“Purple baby”... I’m at DL. Still live in MEM.
Quote: Both great airlines - I'm at Fedex but have plenty of friends at Delta. I'd say Fedex is the steadier airline - you can count on a pension and steady 3% pay increases per year to the tables - Delta is more of an up and down. Great contract for pay right now but they will never have the work rules of Fedex. Domestic flying way better at Delta in my opinion - especially if you live in base. International flying better at Fedex - we have some trips that are truly vacations. I don't really know anyone that counts on pass privileges as part of their benefit at Delta - maybe their parents that have unlimited time but I know of no families at any passenger airline that counts on those.

New to the industry?
Quote: New to the industry?
uh no - basing it on 30 years of fedex history - you?
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to