By 3 votes
Back to the table
Quote: By 3 votes
....really? Lol wow that’s a photo finish
Quote: ....really? Lol wow that’s a photo finish
Really. 160-163. Opposed.

87% participation.
No kidding? 3 votes? That is insane.
Quote: Thats pretty much the reason I voted no. We need new leadership.
Looks like the majority is content to work under a 15 year old concessionary agreement. (sarcasm)
I still can’t believe the MEC and Negotiationing Commitee pushed this so hard. At least I got some free meals out of it
Hey CvgAir…looks like your push didn't work! Grab your boss and head out to the frontline and fly our shi!!y ass schedules and see if you'all can find some more money and serious improvements for our next TA.
Guess you wont be meeting any hiring goals you promised UA! How are you going to manage this dumpster?
Quote: TA rejected.
That’s right
Go stick It ATW we deserve better
Quote: What’s a TA?🧐
Thank you so much for asking that! There's lot of jargon and abbreviations used in these forums. I'm trying to pick a regional, but it's difficult when you don't know all the lingo.
Quote: TA rejected.
Congratulations. You guys deserve better.

With the speed of things...If your proposed TA at a regional is not industry-leading IN ALL ASPECTS these days, it deserves a solid "NO" vote.

United needs you guys desperately. Don't believe the management trolls who come on here and say "it'll be years until you get another offer." That's not the way it works these days.

At another regional, the mechanics got a really $hi- offer, voted it down, and had another offer with leading pay (for a regional) a couple months later...

Again, this industry isn't what it used to be.
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 24 of 26
Go to