False advertising by Envoy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Sums it up 100%.

Talking of an active pilot group.... can we please drive a stake in the ground over the term regional airline? That term not only inaccurately describes our flying but negatively impacts our mission to get paid for what we actually do. There may be regional flying done by other AA partners but Envoy flying is not one of them. We are an AA wholly owned subsidiary flying in North America. Mainline often shares the same routes we do but at different times of the day or season. “Change the language, change the pay.”

You listening ALPA? Time for a new initiative and a new sticker for my crew bag!
In addition, if we pick up LAX and compass flying, are we not a national airline at that point?
Quote: I can’t believe that this industry has gotten to the point where people complain about upgrading. You’ll make the difference back within the first year.
Definitely not complaining about upgrading, you must’ve missed the point.
The biggest lie here is that they say “you’ll fly the 175” and you get 145 LGA
Quote: In addition, if we pick up LAX and compass flying, are we not a national airline at that point?
Back when Eagle was at the top of its game, it was widely known and respected worldwide. Eagle was probably as close to a “major national airline” as a regional could get, minus the large planes.
Quote: Back when Eagle was at the top of its game, it was widely known and respected worldwide. Eagle was probably as close to a “major national airline” as a regional could get, minus the large planes.
As long as we keep doing Waco turns out of Dallas we will always be a regional airline
Quote: As long as we keep doing Waco turns out of Dallas we will always be a regional airline
We also do YYC and YUL turns out of Dallas. Didn’t realize Canada was in the same region as Texas...
Quote: We also do YYC and YUL turns out of Dallas. Didn’t realize Canada was in the same region as Texas...

Booyahh!!!!
False advertising by Envoy
So next big question.... are we getting IAD next?

Since AA said to reservationists that Envoy is taking the E145’s from TSA’s 15 regional jet routes out of IAD, while Skywest will take over 12 from XJT routes out of DFW?

Some say it makes more sense to transfer them to Piedmont, but reading statement from CEO Pedro, it’s coming to ENY’s operating certificate no point coming here to then transfer it to Piedmont.

I’m reaching here but I guess it won’t matter if there is a Envoy/Piedmont merger in 2019, I get it. But then we get into a situation where it’s no longer false Advertisement or white lies from recruitment due to “changes” (keeping it on topic). Someone needs to run the numbers & data of a merged group at MEC/ALPA level, stay ahead of it vs behind this possibility.
Didn’t American do Waco turns way back in the day?
Quote: As long as we keep doing Waco turns out of Dallas we will always be a regional airline
Whenever Eagle was this big respected airline, they did Waco turns. In the Saab.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to