Can we all concur that this system sucks a$$?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
The new expense system sucks. That is all....carry on.
Quote: The new expense system sucks. That is all....carry on.
+1
Can't get the app to work.
Haven’t tried it yet, but I thought usource was painless compared to the “carbon-paper triplicate submit your form it will be lost and you’ll never know if youwere reimbursed” system.
I liked it. Tried it this morning. iPad app was straight forward (it even populated the amount automatically after taking the photo of receipt.)

I admit there are some first time steps you need to do (enter corporate code and validate email in the system) and there is a learning curve.

I just submitted a dry cleaning and it was approved in seconds. It keeps your reports history just like old system.
Quote: I liked it. Tried it this morning. iPad app was straight forward (it even populated the amount automatically after taking the photo of receipt.)

I admit there are some first time steps you need to do (enter corporate code and validate email in the system) and there is a learning curve.

I just submitted a dry cleaning and it was approved in seconds. It keeps your reports history just like old system.
I concur (ahem) worked just as stated 3 times and already approved and paid
No issues with the system, paid within 3 hours....
Quote: +1
Can't get the app to work.
Rolling out a crappy new app? Hope you guys didn't get bought by transtates

Sorry...regional humor
Used it yesterday through Flying Together. Paid this morning.
Used it on my own phone with their downloadable app. It was easy and uploading was quick. Was paid the next day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We had this at Jetblue so I am used to the pain ... so I am biased
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to