03 July AE

Subscribe
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 78
Go to
Standing by my earlier Friday COB prediction. Immediately prior to turning out the lights and running for the weekend.
Oh man why did they have to throw that by in there, now I have to keep looking!
Bobs Top Men say their goal is to publish it on Thursday.
Quote: Bobs Top Men say their goal is to publish it on Thursday.
Yeah but which Thursday?
Quote: Bobs Top Men say their goal is to publish it on Thursday.
His top man retired...
Quote: His top man retired...
Bottom man says 100% guaranteed by Friday maybe.
It’s going to be fun to watch the AE processing when there are 700 pilots retiring in one year.

After a 5 year and 10 month NWA furlough I’d say these current “problems” are pretty good issues to have gentlemen. Take a deep breath, strap in and enjoy the elevator up. For once we are doing well in an industry short on pilots and working for the best company in the world. Our PS is already 19% ahead of where we were last year at this time. And it was goooood last year. Step away from this board. Smile. Enjoy life. Do your girl. Swill a beer. Hug a polar bear. Kick a liberal. Have a good day.
Tailhook...I Love you Man!!😂😂😂😂
Quote: After a 5 year and 10 month NWA furlough I’d say these current “problems” are pretty good issues to have gentlemen. Take a deep breath, strap in and enjoy the elevator up. For once we are doing well in an industry short on pilots and working for the best company in the world. Our PS is already 19% ahead of where we were last year at this time. And it was goooood last year. Step away from this board. Smile. Enjoy life. Do your girl. Swill a beer. Hug a polar bear. Kick a liberal. Have a good day.
💯% Solid advice 🇺🇸
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 78
Go to