[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
240  290  330  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  350  390  440 
Page 340 of 486
Go to
Foreigner pre study
As a foreigner going through visa process at the moment. To prepare myself what can I study to get myself ready for training. Yes I can pick up the FAR/AIM and try to absorb as much as I said however can anyone point to the key important topics where i can start for now that will get be through training?

Cheers
Quote: As a foreigner going through visa process at the moment. To prepare myself what can I study to get myself ready for training. Yes I can pick up the FAR/AIM and try to absorb as much as I said however can anyone point to the key important topics where i can start for now that will get be through training?

Cheers
Passing training is mostly being able to fly the sim so in that sense it doesn’t matter where you’re from. The classroom stuff anyone can get through. If you have no jet time, turbine time, glass cockpit time or much IFR time I’d be worried. There’s not much you can do other than practice your IFR on flight sim.
Quote: Some (United 75/76 unless changed recently) still require pilots to memorize the weights of multiple variants as a hazing ritual.
Not anymore thank goodness..
The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
Quote: The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
mañana never comes.

ma·ña·na
adverb
  1. in the indefinite future (used to indicate procrastination).
    "the exhibition will be ready mañana"
Quote: The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
and yet it went not effect 6 days ago
Quote: and yet it went not effect 6 days ago
You mean it will be back paid to Oct 1st… but let’s not kid ourselves here and expect anything spectacular.
Quote: You mean it will be back paid to Oct 1st… but let’s not kid ourselves here and expect anything spectacular.
unless you’ve already been paid for October first, it’s not back pay.
Quote: unless you’ve already been paid for October first, it’s not back pay.
Sorry… meant it will be retro. So all this OT I’m doing this week will have to have $36 per hour added to it
What are the new rates?
240  290  330  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  350  390  440 
Page 340 of 486
Go to