United Airlines September Job Fair

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110 
Page 60 of 111
Go to
Quote: Was at Civilian Day. Just got CJO for December.

RJ Capt

6900TT

1500 TPIC

2500 PIC

5000 121 time

2.9 GPA

9 LORs

2 CP meet n greets

4 job fairs

ALPA/Church Volunteer work

I’ve been after UAL for 4 years and it finally happened. Keep the faith!!

Congrats, when are they offering class dates for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: So tell me, how does a 5200 hour TT regional Captain and LCA who actually had a file number with UAL for 15 years get an invite?
A 4 year degree.

I am curious, where to you put your LORs in airline apps, or do you just bring those to the interview if you can get an interview?
Quote: A 4 year degree.

I am curious, where to you put your LORs in airline apps, or do you just bring those to the interview if you can get an interview?
It’s under United addendum , near the top. You put in their email and then they submit it
Got the be patient email and then another email saying Hogan was coming so appears there is hope. Day 2 attendee.
Quote: It’s under United addendum , near the top. You put in their email and then they submit it
Thank you. Filler
To get the full application points do you still need 10 internal LORS? I will soon have 5, maybe 6. That will pretty much exhaust my United resources. I'll have a total of 10 LORS.

Also do retired pilots LORS carry any weight?
Quote: To get the full application points do you still need 10 internal LORS? I will soon have 5, maybe 6. That will pretty much exhaust my United resources. I'll have a total of 10 LORS.

Collect them all! Only 4 left at this low introductory price.
Quote: To get the full application points do you still need 10 internal LORS? I will soon have 5, maybe 6. That will pretty much exhaust my United resources. I'll have a total of 10 LORS.

Minimum of 4, no max.
Quote: Minimum of 4, no max.
I was told by a CP that they were one point each for a max of 5 points no matter how many you have. So only 5 will count for points on the app score. However, that was during the last administration in HR.
I don’t think I’d ever get hired at United today. I didn’t have any internal recs, wasn’t military, wasn’t a check airman, and never went to a job fair. But for some reason they still took me 11 years ago. It’s a mystery to me.
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70  110 
Page 60 of 111
Go to