Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  141  181  231 
Page 131 of 356
Go to
Quote: This wouldn't be as shocking if our COO had a better answer to this. But the fact they had no idea this was real means it's probably going to happen and CPZ cant do anything about it. This kinda was managements one chance to instill hope and they dropped the ball hard. Delta is already thinking 12 months into the future and CPZ isn't even thinking about contracts until "it comes down to the wire".

Welcome to the airline world. Isn’t this video from a year ago? I’m sure things can and might change come contract time but who knows. All we can do now is our job, pad our resumes and hope to get out of here sooner rather than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you just sign up for flight benefits and you never planned on getting out of the regionals, you should have researched better. Also, if the dude is going to combine the regionals or not continue the contract, it will take longer than you will be here for the process to complete unless youre a lifer which, I refer you to the second part of my first sentence. So, sit back and embrace the suck.

Three rules for life:
1. Dont believe anything you hear and half of what you see.
2. Expect nothing and you wont be disappointed.
3. Fly airplanes
Quote: If you just sign up for flight benefits and you never planned on getting out of the regionals, you should have researched better. Also, if the dude is going to combine the regionals or not continue the contract, it will take longer than you will be here for the process to complete unless youre a lifer which, I refer you to the second part of my first sentence. So, sit back and embrace the suck.

Three rules for life:

1. Dont believe anything you hear and half of what you see.

2. Expect nothing and you wont be disappointed.

3. Fly airplanes

This I agree with 100%. Anyone who has been here for more than a year can see truth to this, ie MSP closing. Just because the CEO says he wants 3 carriers doesn’t mean that’s what he will get. I want cpz to increase our pay rates again but that isnt happening anytime soon

Someone should send that video via a reply all email [emoji51]

Even if they did know about it, they're not going to say anything about it being true, just gives people reason to leave early for another regional and nobody would apply here to fill in the gaps. CP would end in a month.
Quote: Someone should send that video via a reply all email [emoji51]

Lol.

Make sure to add this gif:

Quote: Lol.

Make sure to add this gif:

Haha that's hilarious.. Question: if we shutdown as an airline, can we keep our forum?
Quote: Haha that's hilarious.. Question: if we shutdown as an airline, can we keep our forum?

I vote yes. Better question, where would you guys go? Let’s take a pole

Quote: I vote yes. Better question, where would you guys go? Let’s take a pole

Back to Home Depot or Lowes... Whoever calls first
Quote: Back to Home Depot or Lowes... Whoever calls first

Home Depot has better benefits

31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  141  181  231 
Page 131 of 356
Go to