Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
116  166  206  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  226  266  316 
Page 216 of 356
Go to
Quote: I wanna be part of this honorary list!, what must I do to be a honorer....honoree? Honorite?...w.e you know what I mean..
I don't remember how word302 and ninerdriver joined the ranks, but I can tell you that Harambe paid the ultimate price.

Quote: I don't remember how word302 and ninerdriver joined the ranks, but I can tell you that Harambe paid the ultimate price.

Harambe was my idle..he was my friend..we were like buzz and woody..I was the boy who jumped into the enclosure!
Quote: Excellent! VIROTATE, correct me if I'm wrong but so far our honorary list is:

Word302
Ninerdriver
Harambe

Did I miss anybody?
This is accurate. Word302 and ninerdriver are both honorary CPZ pilots. Harambe, God bless his soul, will always be in a hearts. A moment of silence gentlemen.
Quote: So hopefully I don’t reveal my true self, but had a very nice mechanic ask me about our snack basket negotiations. It’s good to know we got MX on our side when it comes to snack basket concessions. I’d like to think we’re here for you too MX man.
not for nothing, but mx, at least in lax, has the ear of one of the snack basket committee members.
Zero upgrades in August???? What is happening
Quote: Zero upgrades in August???? What is happening
It appears that the two July classes were cancelled.
Quote: It appears that the two July classes were cancelled.
Lack of instructors?
Word is most are bypassing, which I hope isn’t true because that doesn’t seem the smartest idea if half the flying could be gone in a year. Better to be sitting reserve captain while putting apps out rather than a senior FO.
Quote: Word is most are bypassing, which I hope isn’t true because that doesn’t seem the smartest idea if half the flying could be gone in a year. Better to be sitting reserve captain while putting apps out rather than a senior FO.
That could be true considering there was only one alternate on the list last month. If this is the case I’d expect more guys from other carriers for the instant upgrade to a west coast base.
A lot are bypassing, many don’t have the hours. The real question is, why did they cancel upgrade classes, and should we be concerned?
116  166  206  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  226  266  316 
Page 216 of 356
Go to