Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  247  287  337 
Page 237 of 356
Go to
Stolen... but I laughed.

Hadn't seen it before.
Ha! My approach to flying in turbulence is to picture myself as lieutenant Dan...

Dead head
Commuters! I know that, like myself, you have often cancelled a DH that was the last leg of a trip because it was easier and quicker to find your way home from where you were rather than going back to LA. Sooooo what about a trip that STARTS with a DH early in the morning from LA to SLC? Has anyone worked it out to meet the trip where it actually starts?(check in and such) Day one of my trip starts mid day in SLC.... It would be nice to commute there Saturday morning instead of having to use half a day off to get to LA friday night and then use a commuter hotel.

What ya think?
Quote: Commuters! I know that, like myself, you have often cancelled a DH that was the last leg of a trip because it was easier and quicker to find your way home from where you were rather than going back to LA. Sooooo what about a trip that STARTS with a DH early in the morning from LA to SLC? Has anyone worked it out to meet the trip where it actually starts?(check in and such) Day one of my trip starts mid day in SLC.... It would be nice to commute there Saturday morning instead of having to use half a day off to get to LA friday night and then use a commuter hotel.

What ya think?
Yep it’s possible. Actually had an FA going to work and the jumps were taken. She was going to LA for a DH to SJC but ended up taking a flight LAS-SJC to make it with the okay from scheduling.
8 upgrades for Aug....

Raised floors and min days off for all CA’s coming fall 2019
Quote: 8 upgrades for Aug....

Well, we took this job to get TPIC. If we’d wanted to be paid to sit reserve we’d have gone to Horizon...,
Quote: 8 upgrades for Aug....

for a newbie to 121 world - whats raised floors mean?
Quote: for a newbie to 121 world - whats raised floors mean?

If ur a line holder the min floor is 75 hrs. But when we are short staffed they raise it to 85. Means u typically get a 95hr line with min, 11, days off. It’s no fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: If ur a line holder the min floor is 75 hrs. But when we are short staffed they raise it to 85. Means u typically get a 95hr line with min, 11, days off. It’s no fun!

But you get to 1000 TPIC pretty damn quick.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the name of the game.

And for newbies, it means you lose Senior FOs to upgrade and your own seniority goes up. This is due in large part to the hiring freeze two years ago and likely will only be beneficial to newbie FOs.
Quote: But you get to 1000 TPIC pretty damn quick.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the name of the game.

It is if you live in base. If your a commuter and get non computable trips, then ur 11 days off has now just dropped to about 7.

137  187  227  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  247  287  337 
Page 237 of 356
Go to