Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
158  208  248  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  268  308 
Page 258 of 356
Go to
Mw just flat out said 8+ upgrades per month for the rest of the year.

Rob inferred staying a couple more weeks might yield happy news

If they’re lying, they’ve never been this confident and optimistic in their answers
Quote: Mw just flat out said 8+ upgrades per month for the rest of the year.

If they’re lying, they’ve never been this confident and optimistic in their answers
...which should tell you that they're lying.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Quote: Mw just flat out said 8+ upgrades per month for the rest of the year.

Yeah I mean we are still hiring at full steam ahead. I can confirm that. Doesn’t mean much though.

We NEED to ask them about the dang Frontier “flow” stoploss program. I think they should let us apply their especially after this news...
Midwest Express flying coming..
Not a CP pilot but have also heard there will be an announcement regarding you guys getting nice piece of UAX flying which is basically locked in now for what it’s worth.

Reason for not announcing right now is something to do with Mesa, no idea what nor why, but there you go. Just the word about town.
Quote:
There's some good tutorials on YouTube for perfecting the Donald Duck voice. Get ya prepared for those PAs.
I’ve heard them lie on calls since 2016.... this sounded different. R and Mw sounded like 2 kids that brought a puppy home but couldn’t tell their mom yet
I’m hoping these are real promises and not promises like we are getting in flight WSI next month
I think something is definitely in the books, but SEA, PHX, and about half of LAX crews are about to become commuters. Mechanics will probably get employment with OO.
158  208  248  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  268  308 
Page 258 of 356
Go to