Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351 
Page 251 of 435
Go to
Quote: You’re referring to my applications on airlineapps and pilotcredentials, I assume.
Updating the winds in the box. I am sorry if you were making a joke, I am socially challenged.
Quote: Updating the winds in the box. I am sorry if you were making a joke, I am socially challenged.
All freight dawgs are socially challenged. That's why they only let us out at night.
Quote: That was not a Vacancy Bid, nor an Award.
Yup... Typical, paid off fashion. Thanks a big one guys!
Quote: Yup... Typical, paid off fashion. Thanks a big one guys!
Are you making accusations against our union leadership? If so, way out of line. As spelled out in the contract, the company and only the company controls this part of the process. They may wave seat locks at any time and equipment bids are a nebulous area of our contract. If you have a problem with the companies handling of this, I'm sure Bill would love to talk to you.
The collective "you" need to understand that the 777 program is very much a work in progress. Not too many people wanted to jump into a new program with unknown flying. So, slots went unclaimed. As a result, the company lifted the seat lock, which is their prerogative (This is a big word, hope I am using it correctly). There is no conspiracy going on. Just a need to crew the planned fleet expansion quickly.
To continue this rant, please be prepared when you show to the school house. Even if you end up in SIN, there are still standards that must be met. A few of the brethren have done poorly in their transitions and upgrades. It is no less a free ride than any other K4 training program. You have to be able to jump the broom.
Just sayin'
What are the chances of being hired if I go to southern for the type rating and then try to come over.

Is Kalitta only hiring type rated 777 pilots still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: What are the chances of being hired if I go to southern for the type rating and then try to come over.

Apparently any glass Boeing type works. Don't know on the hiring, they removed the seat lock so pilots within could bid over to it.
[QUOTE=TangoIndiaMike1;2930947]What are the chances of being hired if I go to southern for the type rating and then try to come over.

Depends. Why do you want to work at a Kalitta so badly that you would subject yourself to that? If I was interviewing, (I have absolutely nothing to do with that), I would be very suspicious of an individual who had done that unless there was a very compelling reason as to why this person had no desire to work anywhere else.
Quote: Are you making accusations against our union leadership? If so, way out of line. As spelled out in the contract, the company and only the company controls this part of the process. They may wave seat locks at any time and equipment bids are a nebulous area of our contract. If you have a problem with the companies handling of this, I'm sure Bill would love to talk to you.
Whatever! I completely understand his frustration. How about you and I have a talk? Tough guy..
Quote: Whatever! I completely understand his frustration. How about you and I have a talk? Tough guy..
If you have legitimate complaints there are avenues for them outside of hurling public accusations.

PM sent. You could've done the same. No need for public posturing.
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351 
Page 251 of 435
Go to