Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
286  336  376  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  396 
Page 386 of 435
Go to
Honestly guys, unless you are *****s, I'd pick Atlas over here. The pay is similar yet the soft rules/rest rules are much better on the Atlas side. Much QOL. On the last crew call, it was made clear by the DO that nothing will change till next contract. Most of the guys are burnt out here, you have to watch crew resource for trying to schedule illegal trips. It's no longer being worth it. Everyone I've talked to have updated their apps and want out. Just FYI.
Quote: Honestly guys, unless you are *****s, I'd pick Atlas over here. The pay is similar yet the soft rules/rest rules are much better on the Atlas side. Much QOL. On the last crew call, it was made clear by the DO that nothing will change till next contract. Most of the guys are burnt out here, you have to watch crew resource for trying to schedule illegal trips. It's no longer being worth it. Everyone I've talked to have updated their apps and want out. Just FYI.
This should get interesting.
Quote: This should get interesting.
I don't think anyone would disagree with him that life pretty much sucks all around for us here. You get sixteen days of just straight up cursing your situation, and maybe one day of slight bliss when that big paycheck hits your bank account. Covid has been both a blessing and a curse to us, if and how much the two balance out is for everyone to decide for themselves. It's hard to argue that you're better off here than Delta, but they have their own set of challenges and certainly so to do Atlas.
What's your max duty day?
Quote: What's your max duty day?
24 hours
filler
Quote: So what’s the story with the guy that got arrested on the ramp in ANC?
It was a terrible situation for all involved. Nothing needs to be said about this on any public forum.
Quote: It was a terrible situation for all involved. Nothing needs to be said about this on any public forum.
BS. It’s a terrible situation for his alleged victims. He made a choice to allegedly assault them.
Quote: It was a terrible situation for all involved. Nothing needs to be said about this on any public forum.
Why, it’s already in the news....

https://californianewstimes.com/pilo...ls-say/530522/
Quote: 24 hours
filler
Didn’t you guys actively fight to keep your duty day at 24 hours?
Quote: Didn’t you guys actively fight to keep your duty day at 24 hours?
They wanted it to be 30 hours. They actively blamed the IBT, BK, and DB for “holding them down” to 24 hours.
286  336  376  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  396 
Page 386 of 435
Go to