ABX Upgrade Times

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
This guy has a co@k in his ear! Think it belongs to the most loathed VP in the industry.
Quote: You actually act as if anyone gives a rats a$$ about what you think. I see guys crying about the working conditions and I seriously wonder why they still work there....do something else....anything else if you are miserable.
...and no one gives a rats a$$ about what you think either jacka$$...
Quote: ATI has under 2 year upgrdes.. and year 20 f/o s are still doing reserve at abx .. lol
If a 20-year FO is doing reserve at ABX, it's because that 20-year FO bid for it. There are 2-year FOs who get a flying line every month.
Quote: Haha....someday maybe surpass the majors and equal Brown or Purple....your killing me! Have you peed in a cup lately? LMAO
I thought ATACCIATI might be trolling before. Now I know he is.
Quote: While 2yrs made it in the past upgrade is a little longer now. Still one of the best airlines in the industry. Someday maybe surpass the majors and equal Brown or Purple.
Are you ****ing serious you moron?
Quote: ...and no one gives a rats a$$ about what you think either jacka$$...
Touched a nerve did I...haha
Quote: I thought ATACCIATI might be trolling before. Now I know he is.
Exactly.....nobody could be that big of an idiot..
Quote: ATI has under 2 year upgrdes.. and year 20 f/o s are still doing reserve at abx .. lol
Maybe thats true but i’d rather be a bathtoom attendant at a strip club than work for ATI. Loser company full of loser pilots. What do you get off? 13 days a month? How much does a 2 yr cpt make? You guys sold your soul to the devil and many people in the industry wont forget it. You guys undercut the only decent acmi carrier (until k4 got a contract) and you will always be a trash pilot group who cares more about Amazon bag tags than self respect. Suck ATI you sell outs
Sweet Jesus man that’s pretty harsh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Sherpster.....you hit the nail on the head.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to