Swift Air - The truth

Subscribe
13  63  103  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  123 
Page 113 of 163
Go to
Quote:
The NCAA on Thursday canceled the Division I men's and women's 2020 basketball tournaments and all remaining winter and spring NCAA championships.
This will hurt.
March Madness was a big money maker.
Quote: This will hurt.
March Madness was a big money maker.
So was the European summer operation. Definitely will hurt.
Maybe a blessing.
Perhaps it will give iAeroGroup time to clean out the 119's and upper management .
Quote: So was the European summer operation. Definitely will hurt.
Maybe a blessing.
Perhaps it will give iAeroGroup time to clean out the 119's and upper management .
Any idea on how long till the CP is actually forced to leave the position? iAero seems to be ignorant to the fact or don't care that they are being Swifted by Swift management. If they got crew scheduling under control, fired the a-holes up there (CW), and took a little better care of the planes I'm sure they wouldn't have the attrition that they do.
Management
Quote: Any idea on how long till the CP is actually forced to leave the position? iAero seems to be ignorant to the fact or don't care that they are being Swifted by Swift management. If they got crew scheduling under control, fired the a-holes up there (CW), and took a little better care of the planes I'm sure they wouldn't have the attrition that they do.
Problem at Swift is that BVL and JC are 119’s, they run the show. CP mentioned above is just a proxy - they need someone on paper. I wonder why this took so long to figure out? Or why would the FAA approve of these people and now is allegedly investigating the company. IDK sounds like drama to me.
Quote: Problem at Swift is that BVL and JC are 119’s, they run the show. CP mentioned above is just a proxy - they need someone on paper. I wonder why this took so long to figure out? Or why would the FAA approve of these people and now is allegedly investigating the company. IDK sounds like drama to me.
Mostly agree. CP has shown to be JC and BVs lapdog. He's still there because he's completely and absolutely unethical, self absorbed, dishonest and almost laughably incompetent. He NEEDS to be recognized as this 'Fearless leader' and 'Best Pilot in the company'. Instead he's got very, very few people who claim to respect him. And without Yosemite Sam can't pass a checkride.
Quote: Problem at Swift is that BVL and JC are 119’s, they run the show. CP mentioned above is just a proxy - they need someone on paper. I wonder why this took so long to figure out? Or why would the FAA approve of these people and now is allegedly investigating the company. IDK sounds like drama to me.
Quote: Mostly agree. CP has shown to be JC and BVs lapdog. He's still there because he's completely and absolutely unethical, self absorbed, dishonest and almost laughably incompetent. He NEEDS to be recognized as this 'Fearless leader' and 'Best Pilot in the company'. Instead he's got very, very few people who claim to respect him. And without Yosemite Sam can't pass a checkride.
Yes, this is well known. My point is that if iAero did replace all the 119s/Management they might actually be able to turn things around. I don't know if iAero is just naive and have been taken by these guys, or if they know and just don't care. I get the feeling that things may start falling apart very quickly around here in light of current events, all we can hope is that the iAero investors get slapped in the face with how badly this place is managed and do something. I know, probably wishfull thinking.
I hope it turns around for my brothers over there! Nothing but he best!
Damn right!
Quote: I hope it turns around for my brothers over there! Nothing but he best!
wish you guys all the best - get out of there!

Lol @ Yosemite Scab, I forgot all about that character. He is sort of a Comedy Central with pink girl boots. But for real - Yosemite is on eastern scab list and well known around MIA circles. He must have retired already... I remember him from kittyhawk days trying to reach the rudder pedals in the sim. That was straight - epic. It’s also epic that he was telling some of my buddies that he flew the whale - which in his case is not true. He lied and cheated his way around and landed at Swift. Safe space for boys like that.
These baboons (no offense to baboons) feel safe there because that’s what leadership wants and encourage that type of culture. Give Yosemite or G some power and you get Yosemite and G you know. OMG I’m still cracking up Yosemite lol
Quote: Mostly agree. CP has shown to be JC and BVs lapdog. He's still there because he's completely and absolutely unethical, self absorbed, dishonest and almost laughably incompetent. He NEEDS to be recognized as this 'Fearless leader' and 'Best Pilot in the company'. Instead he's got very, very few people who claim to respect him. And without Yosemite Sam can't pass a checkride.
ahhh yes ANOTHER SCAB employed by them.
Quote: wish you guys all the best - get out of there!

Lol @ Yosemite Scab, I forgot all about that character. He is sort of a Comedy Central with pink girl boots. But for real - Yosemite is on eastern scab list and well known around MIA circles. He must have retired already... I remember him from kittyhawk days trying to reach the rudder pedals in the sim. That was straight - epic. It’s also epic that he was telling some of my buddies that he flew the whale - which in his case is not true. He lied and cheated his way around and landed at Swift. Safe space for boys like that.
These baboons (no offense to baboons) feel safe there because that’s what leadership wants and encourage that type of culture. Give Yosemite or G some power and you get Yosemite and G you know. OMG I’m still cracking up Yosemite lol
Yeah, he always says he's "Old Eastern", BS. That's EAL prior to April 89 when the super scabs crossed the picket line. Same with the DO, CAL scab, and they fired him!
13  63  103  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  123 
Page 113 of 163
Go to