Swift Air - The truth

Subscribe
31  71  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  91  131 
Page 81 of 163
Go to
Quote: You should know the required equipment for RSVM of the top of your head.
I know it's an interview question....
Dyslexia the reason you two at Swift?
Quote: Dyslexia the reason you two at Swift?
I don't work for Swift. And my comment wasn't an attack on you personally, just pointing out that it may be something you want to brush up on.
That’s right you’re at UPS.
Still missed my original point by a country mile.
Maybe he works at USP
Quote: Don’t quite agree here.
Take for instance the altitude Alerter, the QRH won’t tell you that you can’t fly in RVSM Airspace but the MEL/DDG does.
That's your point, I didn't miss it. Think about how you would explain this to the FAA.
"...and then I picked up the MEL and it said yada yada so I did this and that..."
Or maybe you missed randomroute's point?
Quote: That's your point, I didn't miss it. Think about how you would explain this to the FAA.
"...and then I picked up the MEL and it said yada yada so I did this and that..."
Or maybe you missed randomroute's point?
I hear Delta is hiring.
Quote: I hear Delta is hiring.
Guess it is your way or the highway. You must be really fun to fly with.
Take for instance if you lose a pack inflight. The qrh doesn't say you have to decend if you can maintain cabin but the MEL says you cant be dispatched above 250. We had a guy who knew this second to 250 then have to make a fuel stop. Sometimes knowing too much is a problem also.
Quote: You must be really fun to fly with.
Pretty much a riot to have around, yes.
Now move along, this is the Swift mud fest. Nothing for you to see here.
You’re like a pastor in a *****house.
Quote: Take for instance if you lose a pack inflight. The qrh doesn't say you have to decend if you can maintain cabin but the MEL says you cant be dispatched above 250. We had a guy who knew this second to 250 then have to make a fuel stop. Sometimes knowing too much is a problem also.
That’s because one pack once up at cruise is capable hold pressurization, never go to the MEL in flight, in simpler terms it’s a dispatch deviation guide, again dispatch only.
31  71  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  91  131 
Page 81 of 163
Go to