Class Drop List

Subscribe
18  68  108  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  128  168  218 
Page 118 of 245
Go to
Quote: The Q3 update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah they made it sound like they were delaying the build up of NYC until next year. Don’t know if they even know tho
Quote: It looks to me like they MAY show up In February 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That only gets it back up to below normal averages. The Q2 updates showed a big increase.
Quote: LEC meeting in ORD yesterday.... how’d that go? They verify the core facts of his actions.....

(I already know, but think an active guy should post it)
Back to being off topic. Have you peeps (no, not you, Cujo) done anything about this ************ yet?
Back on topic :)
Class today?
Quote: class today?
12 175 ord
11 145 lga
Quote: 12 175 ord
11 145 lga
Weak. I see pay increase in the near future besides the 1%.
Quote: Weak. I see pay increase in the near future besides the 1%.
The company is closing in on 500 new hires for the year. I believe that was close to their goal. With the flow slowing in mid January, they won’t need as many new hires to help take up the slack.
Quote: The company is closing in on 500 new hires for the year. I believe that was close to their goal. With the flow slowing in mid January, they won’t need as many new hires to help take up the slack.
/\This/\

All our leverage is gone in the last deal. We're better off than we were. My only disappointment is that we should have held out for more. I don't see anything else changing anytime soon.

You new guys want to come to Envoy? I will not say a word to try to talk you out of it. You make my life better when you come here after all.
Quote: /\This/\

All our leverage is gone in the last deal. We're better off than we were. My only disappointment is that we should have held out for more. I don't see anything else changing anytime soon.

You new guys want to come to Envoy? I will not say a word to try to talk you out of it. You make my life better when you come here after all.
You might be right on all accounts but we will never know. We thought we had leverage before and the cut is in half.
I think we certainly had more leverage than we do now. But honestly, the biggest concession I’ve seen here in terms of long term damage to our negotiating position has to be letting cadets pick first in class. A tiny incremental pay raise is almost meaningless in comparison. “Guaranteed” 175 slots bring the boys (21 y/o cadets) to the yard, always will.
18  68  108  114  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  128  168  218 
Page 118 of 245
Go to