Endeavor Latest and Greatest 3.0

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 76
Go to
Quote: This is wrong. The perception is this is truth but it's far from it. If Propel was truly meant to staff “their”regionals, then 1) the only path in Propel would be the regional route. In fact, as you probably know, there are 3 routes for the collegiate path and 2) they would force the DCI carriers to take the Propel students. Also in fact, these students have to apply, interview, and be selected by a DCI carrier on their own merits and qualifications.
If that's the case why did Delta have to strike deals with RAH and SKW getting them to agree to take Propel candidates?
Quote: If that's the case why did Delta have to strike deals with RAH and SKW getting them to agree to take Propel candidates?

All 5 DCI carriers agreed to hire Propel students but the compromise was that they aren’t forced to hire them. Big difference.

Regardless, there's still 3 routes to choose from. Again, no one is forced to go regional.
Quote: I second this. If your gonna dangle the carrot, just let us have a bite.
I'm guessing nothing much happened. Nobody should be surpised by this though, this is just how Delta treats subsidiary employees. Look how they treat DGS employees compared to mainline ground service employees. In fact the Endeavor CEO is also the person in charge of DGS as well.
18-05 Vacancy announcement
Is out

Lots of NY of course
The real question is.. Why was this thread created?
Quote: The real question is.. Why was this thread created?
Erroneous Pagination
Quote: The real question is.. Why was this thread created?
The old one hadn't been loading properly on my phone for months. I figured other people were probably experiencing the same.
Quote: The old one hadn't been loading properly on my phone for months. I figured other people were probably experiencing the same.
After 2000+ pages, it was bound to slow down. Now, how long will it take this thread to reach that level? Maybe a couple rumored "announcements" will get this thread hoppin.
Quote: After 2000+ pages, it was bound to slow down. Now, how long will it take this thread to reach that level? Maybe a couple rumored "announcements" will get this thread hoppin.
My grandmother’s postman has a neighbor who drives past the C Tower 3x a week to get to a Pilates studio near the Mall of America, and my grandmother told me she heard from her postman that we’re going to get an AUS base now that it’s a focus city, but nothing west of that until at least 2020. She also said something about an MRJ order but that might have been the day she ran out of Dr. Pepper and had to substitute with herbal tea and curse words, so I don’t know if I would treat the MRJ rumor as fact.
Quote: My grandmother’s postman has a neighbor who drives past the C Tower 3x a week to get to a Pilates studio near the Mall of America, and my grandmother told me she heard from her postman that we’re going to get an AUS base now that it’s a focus city, but nothing west of that until at least 2020. She also said something about an MRJ order but that might have been the day she ran out of Dr. Pepper and had to substitute with herbal tea and curse words, so I don’t know if I would treat the MRJ rumor as fact.
Nice attempt at humor. You could have stopped at 2020.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 76
Go to