ABX Interview - Is it worth it?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 21
Go to
Am 20+ years and am on my way out! Heading back to the sand box to fly! There want be a new contract anytime in the future! The company execs New another 51% pay raise!
Quote: Am 20+ years and am on my way out! Heading back to the sand box to fly! There want be a new contract anytime in the future! The company execs New another 51% pay raise!
Anything new? Still the same old abx....
Same old story at ABX, unable to retain pilots... they are quitting in droves and more are about to quit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Same old story at ABX, unable to retain pilots... they are quitting in droves and more are about to quit....
...wherein the term "droves" means maybe two per month, on average, if it's even that many.
Quote: ...wherein the term "droves" means maybe two per month, on average, if it's even that many.
Actually if you base it on the simple number of 2/mth over a calendar year. It's about 10% of the active pilot list. Add in a few scattered retirements, a medical leave here and there.....you're probably closer to a 15% change. Not good, not the worst, but with a competitive industry whereby others offer so much more, you begin to feel the pain.
You're forgetting the relative figure. On the scale of 1-10 moral here is in the high zero's as were being threatened and downsized simultaneously. Please, dont show up until we have a contract and some evidence of a future.
Soapy destroyed any future for current ABX pilots. He and his sub-par management team have ruined any prospect for a long term career.
JOE HETE let him do it. Mission complete.
Quote: ...wherein the term "droves" means maybe two per month, on average, if it's even that many.
What are you trying to do? Put lipstick on this pig? It’s awful in ABX.

BTW, you will see 11 quit soon.
Quote: What are you trying to do? Put lipstick on this pig? It’s awful in ABX.

BTW, you will see 11 quit soon.
If you say so. But I won't hold my breath. I remember being told last year that seven were leaving within a month or two for corporate jobs. It never happened. There weren't that many departures in that time period, corporate or otherwise.
Quote: If you say so. But I won't hold my breath. I remember being told last year that seven were leaving within a month or two for corporate jobs. It never happened. There weren't that many departures in that time period, corporate or otherwise.
You are right. I guess we will have to wait and see.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 21
Go to