Voting yes or no?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
I'm a first year FO barely getting by. I need the raise desperately. Therefore, I will be voting yes.

What do you all think?
Im a three year FO, doing well and hold a decent schedule. I'm also voting yes. I think its fair. Could be better or worse, but overall I like it. ^^^Best of luck ^^^

p.s. I voted no last time
Quote: Im a three year FO, doing well and hold a decent schedule. I'm also voting yes. I think its fair. Could be better or worse, but overall I like it. ^^^Best of luck ^^^

p.s. I voted no last time
Yeah, I think they fixed the major problems with the last one. I do think most FOs will vote yes, but I know there's a lot of senior captains that will probably vote no.

I would have voted no last time if I was able to vote.
I think if you are an FO, you should consider voting as if you are a new captain commuting to reserve. At least consider it. If you vote too short term, you may burn yourself in the near future. Food for thought.

P.S - I am a FO.
I'm a fairly new CA on the CRJ and this one will be getting a yes from me (the last one didn't). This one fixes the issues that I had with the last TA. You can really only vote based on your situation, there will always be someone who is unhappy with something that someone else is happy with, it's just the nature of the beast.
4 yr FO, pretty senior at my base. Will vote NO. No QOL issues addressed, BOB, commuter hotels, etc. 0% raise in 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like if this thing gets turned down, the company will tell us to screw off. Then offer nothing.
Quote: I feel like if this thing gets turned down, the company will tell us to screw off. Then offer nothing.
You can't be serious. It's a huge step forward but still a no from me. Industry leading or bust.
Quote: I feel like if this thing gets turned down, the company will tell us to screw off. Then offer nothing.

Aren’t you like brand new? Gotta research a little before coming up with stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The company needs this more than you. Never forget that.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to