Oops 3

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 20
Go to
They left out that she was no longer employed at Alaska, and the part from the suit that mentions her conduct at LIH while still at Alaska Air. One of those is pretty easy to verify and should have been included in the summary article, the other, not so easy to verify for the average CNN reporter. Reporter probably did not know or did not want to research that Ohana is not part of Alaska.
Here is the full text of the suit: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-v-Alaska.html
At least CNN used a better picture of Engelien.
Quote: I had one last night.

There were a couple of no-shows, but I made do.
Was that in BKK? (or MNL, SGN, HKG)

Joe
Quote: Was that in BKK? (or MNL, SGN, HKG)

Joe
No, they always $how up there....
Something is going on at Ohana, has anyone heard if it’s a BOB event?
Quote: Something is going on at Ohana, has anyone heard if it’s a BOB event?
This woman is leading a tragic life, and it probably will not end well for her. A new event would not surprise me....I heard through the grapevine that during her short stay at Ak she slept with at least 10 different guys.
New holiday mantra:

https://youtu.be/CJB9GP5gyAw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: This woman is leading a tragic life, and it probably will not end well for her. A new event would not surprise me....I heard through the grapevine that during her short stay at Ak she slept with at least 10 different guys.
Perhaps. But she's single and maybe the individual hooked up with other single men. But what's the excuse of married pilots sleeping with her?
Quote: But what's the excuse of married pilots sleeping with her?

What do you know about PE's relationship to the woman to whom he is legally married? There are a whole bunch of people who are estranged but still legally married, only because they haven't finalized the paperwork for a variety of reasons ... because it's not a big priority for them, or because it's a long drawn out legal battle, etc. There's enough folks who fit that description, that it's not necessarily a valid assumption that he had a faithful wife back home who had a reasonable expectation of his fidelity. It's real easy for a reporter to check on line his state's bureau of vital statistics and discover that technically, he is married. Less so to actually find out what the status of that marriage really is.
Quote: What do you know about PE's relationship to the woman to whom he is legally married? There are a whole bunch of people who are estranged but still legally married, only because they haven't finalized the paperwork for a variety of reasons ... because it's not a big priority for them, or because it's a long drawn out legal battle, etc. There's enough folks who fit that description, that it's not necessarily a valid assumption that he had a faithful wife back home who had a reasonable expectation of his fidelity. It's real easy for a reporter to check on line his state's bureau of vital statistics and discover that technically, he is married. Less so to actually find out what the status of that marriage really is.
That’s one way to spin it. Wasn’t referring to PE or anyone in particular. Rather, the 10 men comment. Surely they weren’t all single or estranged from their wife.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 20
Go to