UPS 2019 Hiring

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44 
Page 34 of 53
Go to
Anyone know what the next career fair UPS is planning on attending?
Quote: Long-time creeper first-time poster...

Has anyone heard about class dates for late March early April?

For example...Heavy class April 1st and 75/76 A300 April 2nd?
A friend has a 2 Apr CJO.
A friend also has a March 22nd class (this week). Maybe they are starting to ramp up a bit faster with the 3 new sims?
Quote: A friend has a 2 Apr CJO.
Thank you. I have a similar CJO from over a month ago but it just said "March or April class" and it has been crickets ever since. I filled out all the pre-employment paperwork and did the drug test and confirmed that they got the results. I leave in two weeks and will be gone for 60 days with my current employer so I am trying to see if anyone else is in the same boat and has a CJO but no final offer.

Did he get a final offer yet? I am looking for PRIA in the mail daily which has not come yet so I feel like they have not sent it out and I am back in the pool? Maybe the shallow ended CJO pool?....

It has been over 2 years since I first applied and was contacted by a recruiter, 14 months since I took the hogan, 8 months since I interviewed and 7 months in the pool.

There has been little to no communication during the entire process. I get that it is a long and worthwhile process, but I feel like I am going to get a call as soon as I get back overseas and then have to turn around and come back and burn my current employer.

Thanks for any info anyone has.
Any idea what percentage of people in the pool are offered a CJO?
Quote: Any idea what percentage of people in the pool are offered a CJO?
I don't think ANYONE could intelligently answer this question as I don't think ANYONE has ANY idea how many people are in the "pool". Wish I had an answer for you but as far as I can tell, its quite a mystery.
Is there anyone who has used Cage for a ups interview? For those who have used Adam Hughes, how much did it cost? Couldn't find a price on his website
Quote: Is there anyone who has used Cage for a ups interview? For those who have used Adam Hughes, how much did it cost? Couldn't find a price on his website
I used Cage, great all around prep and service.
Somebody throw me a towel, got the call that I’m finally getting out of the pool.
Quote: Somebody throw me a towel, got the call that I’m finally getting out of the pool.
Congrats! After how long?
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44 
Page 34 of 53
Go to