Page 20 of 22
Go to
Still Crickets from ReserveCA.
Lahoooo-Zaherrrrr
Quote: Still Crickets from ReserveCA.
Lahoooo-Zaherrrrr
Again ....not worth the effort b cubed
Quote: Again ....not worth the effort b cubed
You'd look less like a fool if you just admitted you got nothing.
I’ll step in for ReserveCA since management is having fun sh!tting on him...

Here’s one... New tax law. That alone CLEARLY makes this AIP obsolete.

Pay us 150 signing bonus, 270hr and 15% DC now with all other things being equal and Indigo is STILL getting a huge bargain.

So how much did Biffle make today??? Bargain rate? Bottom of the barrel like this AIP?
Quote: Pay us 150 signing bonus, 270hr and 15% DC now with all other things being equal and Indigo is STILL getting a huge bargain.
Just curious, is this your first ever airline that has been in negotiations? Do you know what negotiations are?
Quote: Just curious, is this your first ever airline that has been in negotiations? Do you know what negotiations are?
Wondered the same. Clearly the expectations were set way too high. I'm not happy, but it's clear some of us *cough cough* mugatu *cough cough* were never going to be happy with the result.

$270/hr, nearly triple the bonus NK got, and 15% out of the gate??? Are you high?
Quote: Just curious, is this your first ever airline that has been in negotiations? Do you know what negotiations are?
Negotiations 101 is knowing what the other side can afford. I’d except this kind of response because you know I’m right.
Quote: Negotiations 101 is knowing what the other side can afford. I’d except this kind of response because you know I’m right.
I don't think anyone here doubts they can afford it, even the NMB. why do you think the NMB would be so against us when they know F9 can afford so much more??? I have the answer, as I'm sure you do too... The difference is, I can accept it, you clearly can't.
Quote: I don't think anyone here doubts they can afford it, even the NMB. why do you think the NMB would be so against us when they know F9 can afford so much more??? I have the answer, as I'm sure you do too... The difference is, I can accept it, you clearly can't.
I think it’s safe to say we can all ignore the NMB right now. They don’t care.

F9 has a need for a new contract. Whatever that reason is doesn’t matter either. They simply need it. Franke doesn’t pay unless he has to.

We are not talking about Delta plus nor a contract Indigo can’t afford. We just want average.

Spirit stockholders are doing very well since their pilot contract signed their contract.
Quote: I think it’s safe to say we can all ignore the NMB right now. They don’t care.

F9 has a need for a new contract. Whatever that reason is doesn’t matter either. They simply need it. Franke doesn’t pay unless he has to.

We are not talking about Delta plus nor a contract Indigo can’t afford. We just want average.

Spirit stockholders are doing very well since their pilot contract signed their contract.
And thats a big part of our leverage problem. There are no shareholders.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 20 of 22
Go to