Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59  109 
Page 9 of 326
Go to
Quote: So whats the plan now that Teamsters lost the Atlas arbitration today?
Labor never beat mgmt. unless your walking..

No negotiations planned outside the 3 days in August- which will now be, this is your deal, take it or leave it. At which point the union may have to swallow the current CBA.

It will years before we see any pay raises.

Just this week we had 767 FO’s interviewing at ATI, Kallita, and even one regional.

Get your popcorn ready.
Paragraphs and punctuation bro...
It really does make a difference.
Quote: Paragraphs and punctuation bro...
"Your" wrong....
Quote: Paragraphs and punctuation bro...
Thanks “Bro”. I KUit sayin “Bro” in Midle Sckool
Quote: So whats the plan now that Teamsters lost the Atlas arbitration today?
Source?

Quote: Source?

Lots of rumors and insiders. Most credible- the Van Driver from the Hyatt to Boeing in Miami.
Not official.... But looks like we lost the Atlas arbitration too. Last piece in place to gut SCOPE and carve us up like a Christmas turkey with the big payday for the men in suits just around the corner. I'd like to say it was a good ride..... but it wasn't. Dumbest move I ever made.
Quote: Not official.... But looks like we lost the Atlas arbitration too. Last piece in place to gut SCOPE and carve us up like a Christmas turkey with the big payday for the men in suits just around the corner. I'd like to say it was a good ride..... but it wasn't. Dumbest move I ever made.
Carve us up how? And for what reason? Why would they get a big pay day for this?
Quote: Carve us up how? And for what reason? Why would they get a big pay day for this?
They can now buy anyone and everyone and merge the contracts, shift flying, whipsaw to their hearts contact.
Quote: They can now buy anyone and everyone and merge the contracts, shift flying, whipsaw to their hearts contact.
Ok, so, same thing they do now. But now we've got 9 months of required negotiations that are about to begin followed by months of waiting for the arbitrator to decide so... at least a year or probably much longer if it gets dragged out before we get an arbitrated contract?
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19  59  109 
Page 9 of 326
Go to